Welcome to Gaia! ::

All I can think of is that Advent children is coming soon, and Gambinos towers starting to look more and more like ShinRa tower...
Well, I don't see any reactors around it, nor do I see any banners hanging from the front yet..
DopplerZero
Well, I don't see any reactors around it, nor do I see any banners hanging from the front yet..

Yet, lol. And its more the way the tops starting too look, and such, as for reactors, gambinos mansion stands out hardcore as is... it looks like it'd be better placed in Aekea...
It reminds me more of the Ziggurat from the Metropolis anime-movie typed thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if a giant lazer-thing was put on top of it. gonk
Actually it reminds me of the Citadel from HL 2...minus the huge teleporter at the top domokun
I kept thinking a giant telescope, so he could spy on all of gaia...
either way, we should all try and finish it tomorrow so the story can move on as a st. patty's day event! 3nodding
Ayame Hikarikana
DopplerZero

Yet, lol. And its more the way the tops starting too look, and such, as for reactors, gambinos mansion stands out hardcore as is... it looks like it'd be better placed in Aekea...

I'd wager a robot revolution, a la the matrix is in the works.
Whatever it turns out to be, I just donated all my money - that I was saving for house stuff - so it better be good. ^_^
Eeee! SO GLAD someone else noticed the similarities! Gambino is SO ShinRa. Gino is going to grow up to be like Rufus. XD
I'm so impatient waiting for AC to come out. xd I was gonna watch it with my guy friend last summer before he left for Florida, but nooo~ Square decided to extend their deadline. sad

Anyways, back on topic. I HOPE IT'S LIKE SHINRA. 'Cause then Gino would grow up to be one sexy Rufus. xDDDD

We need a Sephi to go in there and track blood all over the place. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces