Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino or Von Helsons

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Ok I am puting this thread together to seperate fact from fiction.
So far we know that alot of gaians have donated to Gambinos cause (including myself) and that now much has been said.
The following statement by ''Cinday'' can be found by clicking on the helecopter at the top of gambinos mation. To fing the helecopter click the up arrow above the ''Isle de gambino'' map then click right then up again (yes a massive mantion) (and also not many people know about this so I will try and circulate it).
Ok so here is the statement:

Cindy:
This is Cindy Donovinh reporting for GAIA 9 Action News. Seemingly overnight, a skyscraper has popped up on Gambino Island!

In a daring move, Johnny K. Gambino(formerly Gaia's most powerful man) has rebuilt his mansion with help from his rabid supporters. This is quite shocking news considering this same Johnny K. Gambino was recently banished from Durem where the Von Helson Sisters have monopolized Gaia's annual festivities. What will be the Von Helson's reaction to this blatant show of superiority? And what of Gambino himself?

Apparently, Gambino has disappeared into his new mansion and locked the doors. We tried to get an interview but there is no way to get inside the mansion. What could he possibly be doing inside? Stay tuned to GAIA 9 Action News for the latest developments!

Please tell me if there is anything you youve heard cause I cant wait to find out whats going to happen next.
I will try and find out if sertain rhmours are true or not as well!
Bump to keep this thread going and have fun!

Hygienic Gawker

Haven't heard a thing ... but am watchful ... stay tuned.
not really watching that, I'm too busy making gold!
Easter event. As if the timing of it wasnt conspicuous enough.
Isn't there a section where you can discuss stuff like this now? Mind draws blank at the moment.
Gambino has ALWAYS been an a*****e. People helped him build his evil tower of opression, which I am sure houses a missle, and he'll probably get revenge on the von helsons for kicking him out. Which, in fact, all they did was hold a nice party, no trap, no horrible virus that turns people into zombies. and Gambino barges in trying to take over their mansion, I mean WTF? They should have had security shoot his a**.
Cool! Well the chance is from donating to gambino you will get something in return. Don't quote me on it but theres a good chance as he did say ''thank you I wont forget this'' He could mention you of you may recive a gift once he becomes 'o' so powerful.
I think locking himself in his mantion is a bit selfish though, after most of us donated loadsa gold!!!
FIN-DEMON
Cool! Well the chance is from donating to gambino you will get something in return. Don't quote me on it but theres a good chance as he did say ''thank you I wont forget this'' He could mention you of you may recive a gift once he becomes 'o' so powerful.
I think locking himself in his mantion is a bit selfish though, after most of us donated loadsa gold!!!

Think of how much time that thing must take to Furnish.
want_to_disappear
Gambino has ALWAYS been an a*****e. People helped him build his evil tower of opression, which I am sure houses a missle, and he'll probably get revenge on the von helsons for kicking him out. Which, in fact, all they did was hold a nice party, no trap, no horrible virus that turns people into zombies. and Gambino barges in trying to take over their mansion, I mean WTF? They should have had security shoot his a**.

Suppose but the kidnaped his son and wiped his memory! Thats sad!
*shrugs* It seems interesting, but I have to admit I find it odd that the mods never made an announcement about it. Then again, maybe they did and I never saw it. That forum has been acting screwy on my computer.
FIN-DEMON
want_to_disappear

No they didn't.... His son lost his memory after a mansion fell on him. xp
FIN-DEMON

The word is mansion love.

Yeah it is sad that his son has amnesia. Maybe the easter bunny will give him his memory back in a lovely chocolate egg-type package?
Hes gonna pwn these sisters.
if you look at the tower it has two hanging thingy's.

i think he's gonna hang the twins. i certainly hope so anyway.
::is waiting for the third faction to arise::

Everything on Gaia comes in threes ^_^

Well, aside from Angelic/Demonic attire. The exception to the rule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff