Welcome to Gaia! ::

yay, its slowly being re-built. ive done my part and donated.

then i noticed his last quote before i left him: Gambino:
A true friend you are. Thank you very much! I won't forget this.

this last quote sounded so familiar... then i remembered. when gambino was searching for gino, back during xmas, his little sprite thingy wandered around gaia and you could click it. he said something similar when you clicked on him. im not trying to sound greedy or anything, but i really do think we are getting something out of this. whee heart
i missed xmas cause a blown mobo! crying

i hope they aren't linked.

i dont care, as i dont like the olsen twin rejects and want our lecherous womanizing psychopath back. crying
shadzar

i dont care, as i dont like the olsen twin rejects and want our lecherous womanizing psychopath back. crying

yeah, i despise those two. whee

they called me ugly. D:
chikinnugets
shadzar

they called me ugly. D:
eek what?!?!
I missed the entire christmas event because I'm in Canada D=
shadzar
chikinnugets
shadzar

they called me ugly. D:
eek what?!?!

Pure evil!!! Lil Gambino will support you tho right lil Gambino?

User ImageYup
dont worry about it! the x-mas event wasnt that big of a deal...you just waisted your time caroling and got presents that wont sell for more than 100g xp
Baka-Neko13
dont worry about it! the x-mas event wasnt that big of a deal...you just waisted your time caroling and got presents that wont sell for more than 100g xp
really i sold a few i got when i bought a lot of them for 1200 gold each for ruby & peyo and leon gifts boxes. sweatdrop
considering the ammount of people donating, that man must have one hell of a memory.
DaveyBoy07
considering the ammount of people donating, that man must have one hell of a memory.
well they say an elephant never forgets, and did you notice how BIG he has gotten all this time while he has been homeless? sweatdrop
i think i might stay awake untill it's finished, just to see if we possibly get anything for donateing to him
chikinnugets
shadzar

they called me ugly. D:

They called me ugly too. stare Those BEE-OTCHES!

I love hating them. whee They're so easy to hate.
Rag-A-Muffin
i think i might stay awake untill it's finished, just to see if we possibly get anything for donateing to him

eep, sorry i was away.

jeah, who gives a hoot if it is a school night. im going to stay up for this and be there when gambino's mansion re-opens. 3nodding
Rychi
chikinnugets
shadzar

they called me ugly. D:

They called me ugly too. stare Those BEE-OTCHES!

I love hating them. whee They're so easy to hate.

whee 3nodding
I hope it ain't too much longer.. gonk I need sleep...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff