Welcome to Gaia! ::

What happened last night after the new maps came? I had to go offline then since it was 3am, and i missed what happened.
Gambino was shot, fell, then his tower fell on the VonHelsons. I like Gambino and all, but I find it really funny. I mean, thay all DIED! XD
Krazy_Kaz
What happened last night after the new maps came? I had to go offline then since it was 3am, and i missed what happened.
the only thing that happened after the towers fell were that the admins came on, and we thought they were about to announce that it was all a gag, but they didn't, and the durem mansion became unclickable.
he fell on the von helson sisters? haha. i only saw up til him falling on to the third map.
holyredccphysicist
Krazy_Kaz
the only thing that happened after the towers fell were that the admins came on, and we thought they were about to announce that it was all a gag, but they didn't, and the durem mansion became unclickable.

thanks a lot.
Hehehehehe, I didn't really like either side, so I'm pretty stoked about this smile
GreyKnight
Hehehehehe, I didn't really like either side, so I'm pretty stoked about this smile

i like gambino tho... sad
Krazy_Kaz
he fell on the von helson sisters? haha. i only saw up til him falling on to the third map.
No, he didn't, his towe did. They all died. Hehehe.
YunieYuna
Krazy_Kaz
No, he didn't, his towe did. They all died. Hehehe.

ah right.. why where they there?

Cold Snowflake

haha did you see the sisters faces that i wont forget
I say still support Gambino. He was the greatest!!
He suffered so much...*sniff* sad
kimbaby
haha did you see the sisters faces that i wont forget

haha, very true.
You can still click on the chopper in Durem. 3nodding
xangelofmusic
User Image

blaugh lol dude thats great wrok anyway the qutoe was, Cindy Donovinh:
"OH MY GOSH! Both the Tower of Gambino and the Von Helson Mansion have been destroyed! I repeat. Both the Tower of Gambino and the Von Helson Mansion have been destroyed! This is UNBELIEVABLE!! Amongst this massive scene of destruction, GAIA 9 Action News will do our best to find out what has happened to GAIA's most powerful individuals. Until then, this is Cindy Donovinh, signing off" heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff