Welcome to Gaia! ::

40.2k. Beat that.
stare ...you didnt hear this from me but when we get to the question mark gambino's mansion is gonna go all mighty morphin power rangers on the von helsons house.... that and or gaia will explode... stare
Artimer
stare ...you didnt hear this from me but when we get to the question mark gambino's mansion is gonna go all mighty morphin power rangers on the von helsons house.... that and or gaia will explode... stare

ohh... of course, you know because that makes perfect sence sweatdrop

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
*Cries* crying

This belongs in the Gaia community section. PLEASE next time make a thread there...

I made my siggy for a reason. gonk
coldpetal
Artimer

ohh... of course, you know because that makes perfect sence sweatdrop

yltcaxe
i think the ?

is either

1) new feature
2) a plan to get revenge for the Von Helsluts Ball

*shrugs* i like Gambino, and the gaia storyline so im curious (^^)
Im betting that that new mansion is going to be used for easter blaugh
I dunno what its gonna be for, but im guessing its at around 65+% and it already freakin huge! *thinks* i wonder how big itll be in the end? biggrin

plus not only does it help out the storyline, its fun, and its helping get some of that excess gold out of the economy biggrin
Tower De Babel, Gambino Flavor. And it looks like he's getting the Von Helsons back..

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I've donated 6k so far. I think at the top will be a huge death-ray or a telescope you can use to see an upcoming "Zombie Island." ninja
ohh, silly internet dram 3nodding a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces