Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL.. Gambino falls slightly farther every time you refresh the page.
I think it was one of the Von Helson sisters...Taht did it.
Reesee
What if.....Gino did it? On accedent, he coulda had a gun with him then when he remembered what happened, he accedently triggered the thing and shot his father....

oh, is Gambino gonna die? gonk
how could it be him he was with him when he got shot and the gunner was in a black robe with something like a rifle
Ha ha ha ha ha ha twisted he been had xd finaly!

Anxious Poster

I think the Von Helson Sisters hired some one.
The shot was from Durem. It was the sisters. They shall pay.
Reesee
What if.....Gino did it? On accedent, he coulda had a gun with him then when he remembered what happened, he accedently triggered the thing and shot his father....

What if the sisters brainwashed Gino into shooting his own father when they had kidnapped him. There was all that time Gino was missing also whene they could have gotten a hold of Gino and trained him to be a unknowing assassin?
There are many theories. Or it could all be a dream.
This smells vaguely like "who shot J.R.?" from Dallas a few years back. Okay, quite a few years back but...
It's probably an April Fool's Joke, like last year with the soot faces. Either that or the Von Helson sisters, they disappeared from Durem!
O.J. did it
i'm going after the Von Helson sisters and they will witness my ecrutiatingly painful power!!!MWAHAHAHA!!!
Reesee

edmund is pure evil
the girls are gone....I think that they gave up protesting and went inside and hired an assassian that looks just like gambino's son who is currently being held in the top of the big ben tower with no idea what is going on and is being forced to paint signs against gambino so they can brainwash him to hate his father....

just an idea...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces