Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herr Totenkopf
Wow, this whole event has become like one bumper episode of CSI.
Tee Hee, I'm quoting that... xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does it look like there is a bullet hole in both sides of the Damn watch? No! It hit his watch and the force of it winded Gambino, causing him to stagger a bit out of shock, causing him to fall off of his tower, why did this happen? I don't know, but I do know it hit hsi watch, which saved his life, but the fall may have killed him, that water might have been shallow.

Magic Genius

Neko Quatre
if you study the picture better you can clearly see that the bullet didn't hit the watch at all, maybe the chain, but not the actually watch. You can see both covers of the watch clearly, there is no bullet hole in either of them

I rest my case

Tipsy Streaker

LadyHacker
Whos to say the bullet didn't go through the watch? Even though I still say it didn't hit the watch at all, but hit the watch chain, before going into his side. Even if if hit the watch, you still don't know if the bullet got stuck in the watch or past right through it.

THERES NO HOLE IN THE WATCH BUT U CAN SEE IT WAS HIT! I AGREE! HE'S ALIVE AND IT HIT THE WATCH (UNLESS WHEN HE HITS THE GROUND HE DIES LIKE A RAG DOLL.)
Trinity Raven
Neko Quatre
if you study the picture better you can clearly see that the bullet didn't hit the watch at all, maybe the chain, but not the actually watch. You can see both covers of the watch clearly, there is no bullet hole in either of them

I rest my case

Then why did the fricken Glass shatter?
if you look at him going toward gino the watch is still in his pocket
yes there is a watch on the ground could it be ginos watch
also as powerful and rich as gambino is don't you think he would be wearing a bullet proof vest incase of assination attempts his security would probably insist on him taking precautions to prevent him being shot
the impact from a bullet hitting the vest would still knock him but not kill him also he was on the edge the impact made him lose his balance and topple unbalanced and possibly knock him off the tower backwards
just a thought and my opinion

the butler did it lol the butler is always suspect lol
The bullet entered through his back, and hit that watch, so that is why is went towards the tower
Think of it, when you get shot by a bullet, you move foward, not backwards. Unless of course Gambinos blondeness was setting in wink .
no he got shot and he came down User Image
User Imagesee
There's a hole in his back from the bullet!!!!
Dante..Sparda
Saying he was shot means that the bullet hit his body. It did not hit his body, it his pocket watch. Body =/= pocket watch!

I'd disagree without that but I also agree.
My theory..If Gambino was hit in the pocket watch it technically wouldn't cause him to fall because I believe the gun isn't as powerful.

My other theory..If he did get hit in the body somewhere..he'd probably end up dying since he fell from sch a great height.

I have no proof so I could be wrong.
Yes it is Edmubnd.. heres thwe story.. Liam made the Easter bunny for the party, but Liam does not liek Gambino or VOn helson so he programed it to blow up the tower killing gamibno and von helson.. but Edmund found out this fact adn sniped Gambino th epocket watch send him of away form the dangert.. not killing him .. there..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff