Welcome to Gaia! ::

and now, what's this new piece of map with Wall of Gambino and Durem's hub? eek
It was basically meant to show the destruction that the tower had caused while it fell.
Lucrecia Sapphire
It was basically meant to show the destruction that the tower had caused while it fell.

Y'know, all except for the Salon and The Marketplace.
Miraculous.
kittylin
Lucrecia Sapphire

Miraculous.

I know really. Does someone want to tell me how that tower fell without destroying all of the buildings in Gambino and Durem? And if it managed to do that, how come it destroyed Gambino's wall anyway? I do understand why they didn't destroy the Marketplace and the Salon though. It would have made a lot of people extremely pissed off. More so with the marketplace, but I can imagine how many people would be mad about the salon being gone.
So we could shop still lol
hermione_granger919
kittylin
Lucrecia Sapphire

Miraculous.

I know really. Does someone want to tell me how that tower fell without destroying all of the buildings in Gambino and Durem? And if it managed to do that, how come it destroyed Gambino's wall anyway? I do understand why they didn't destroy the Marketplace and the Salon though. It would have made a lot of people extremely pissed off. More so with the marketplace, but I can imagine how many people would be mad about the salon being gone.

the gambino wall wasn't destroyed by the tower...I think it is like "hadrians wall" (Old roman wall near the border between England and Scotland.) - a very old wall which has warn down with age.
someone thinks the tower was made just of cardboard or smth liek that...but how could it then hold the mansion on the top??
I just think the mansions was like hollow and strong enough to hold a mansion on top. That might be the reason none of the buildings it hit were badly damaged, only the Von Helsons Mansion was crushed.
so are the von helsen forums gone too?
The cave is for that new mining game the admin talked about. Go to q&a forum for more info.

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
jeanie The Elven Princess
and now, what's this new piece of map with Wall of Gambino and Durebump24m's hub? eek

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Wall is not of Gambino's doing. The Wall is actually that of Ancient Gaian Ruins. It takes it's looks from the Great Wall of China, Hadrian's Wall, and that of the Old Castles you can find all over the world (Ex: Scotland, Ireland, Itlay, France...ect.)
Aquadextrous
The cave is for that new mining game the admin talked about. Go to q&a forum for more info.

What are you talking about???
To show the destruction of the tower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas