medievalangel00
Please geto out.
What did I do?
you fail.
T-demon
medievalangel00
Please geto out.
What did I do?
You just posted a thread in a forum it doesn't belong in and people felt the need to get pissy and moody about it. It's no big deal, really. sad

This thread should go in the Gaia Community Discussion, where discussions on NPC's are supposed to take place.
Missing Brain Cell
T-demon
medievalangel00
Please geto out.
What did I do?
You just posted a thread in a forum it doesn't belong in and people felt the need to get pissy and moody about it. It's no big deal, really. sad

This thread should go in the Gaia Community Discussion, where discussions on NPC's are supposed to take place.
Oh thanks
I never really liked Gamibno until the mansion blew up. He got worried and statred looking for his neglected son. Soon he felt as if his life could not exsit without Gino and almost decided to kill himself. Then when Gino did show up he lost his memory, but luckily saved Gambino's life. Gambino felt it was time to start over and become a good father. Then the sisters showed up and took over. Kidnapping Gino, making rude comments to people, and being plain mean to Gambino.
need i say more
Well anyone want to argue?
stare who even likes the twins?
I guess no one...
Who even has a reason for liking Gambino?

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well, this topic hasn't been done to death. *sigh*

I like Gambino better cuz if it weren't for his crazy party I wouldn't be the beautiful creature I am now. ^_^ And the twins are snots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff