Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay i can't say im new but i havn't been coming here very often- whats this all about that gambino stuff? is there a story behind gaia?who are the von helon sisters? please tell me if you know, I'm very confussed x3~~~
i wanna know too^^
what i know:

The Von helson sisters kidnapped a Guy Gambino's son. Then uhh something happened and then Gambino had his son back...Then Gambino, Von helson sisters, and his son were all gone cuz Gambino's tower fell down or something. LOL

i dont really know.
Lol. . . a bit sparse, that. . .

I dunno anything about the VonHelson kidnapping Gino, but theyre kind of rivals of Gambino's.

The sisters were the ones who threw this year's ball.

And yes, there is a storyline slowly developing. ask around for links to the pages with the storyline info, or just wander around until you spot em.

But yes, Gambino rebiult his tower last month (it was HUGE. . . like 4 screens tall on the map)

And then the Sisters had someone take a sniper shot at gambino while he was atop the tower, and the tower came crashing down, and destroyed a huge swath all the way from Gambino Ilse to Durem (smashing the sisters' mansion, for that matter.)
Correction Without any speculations:

At the last ball, Gambino appeared with his son Gino. Some time into the ball Gambino sparks a revolution against the sisters. It all ends with the sisters kidnapping Gino. Gambino agrees to leave Durem forever to get Gino back.

Next time we see Gambino he's asking for Donations for a master plan of his which turns out to be Rebuilding his mansion and a Gigantic tower.

During the last hours of the event, Gambino is standing on top of the tower, gone insane with power. Then a Sniper appears in Durem. (No face, no name, no idea who hired him/her) and fires at Gambino.

Gino who had lost his memory got it back when he saw his father being crazy and it looked like a sweet reunion, then Gambino was hit and fell from the tower. What happened to the sisters, Gambino or Gino is anyones guess.

The tower then fell alla cross gaia and crushed the Van Helson Mansion.
Psychee

At the last ball, Gambino appeared with his son Gino. Some time into the ball Gambino sparks a revolution against the sisters. It all ends with the sisters kidnapping Gino. Gambino agrees to leave Durem forever to get Gino back.

Next time we see Gambino he's asking for Donations for a master plan of his which turns out to be Rebuilding his mansion and a Gigantic tower.

During the last hours of the event, Gambino is standing on top of the tower, gone insane with power. Then a Sniper appears in Durem. (No face, no name, no idea who hired him/her) and fires at Gambino.

Gino who had lost his memory got it back when he saw his father being crazy and it looked like a sweet reunion, then Gambino was hit and fell from the tower. What happened to the sisters, Gambino or Gino is anyones guess.

ahh i understand now ^-^ thanx!!!
I have a question...when do you think we'll find out any new info?
Yasuko Hinogatta

Actually...it should be TODAY =D

According to most people--who have tried to find a ptatern in the update's frequency...I heard Friday...that's today^^
[.Alu+chan.]
Yasuko Hinogatta

According to most people--who have tried to find a ptatern in the update's frequency...I heard Friday...that's today^^
I thought so too but i just wanted to be sure. Thanks. biggrin
[.Alu+chan.]
Yasuko Hinogatta

Who knows, It could be today or not until Halloween. depends on when the Admin get around to it. I am actually interested in the Fishing Update as well, And the profile updates into flash.

So much stuff is being changed lately, But as they say "Change is Good"...Most of the time.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Psychee

Yeah, I shouldn't have shot him... Now there is like rubble all over the place...
Kalgalath
Lol. . . a bit sparse, that. . .

I dunno anything about the VonHelson kidnapping Gino, but theyre kind of rivals of Gambino's.

The sisters were the ones who threw this year's ball.

And yes, there is a storyline slowly developing. ask around for links to the pages with the storyline info, or just wander around until you spot em.

But yes, Gambino rebiult his tower last month (it was HUGE. . . like 4 screens tall on the map)

And then the Sisters had someone take a sniper shot at gambino while he was atop the tower, and the tower came crashing down, and destroyed a huge swath all the way from Gambino Ilse to Durem (smashing the sisters' mansion, for that matter.)

You dont even know if the Von Helsons had anything to do with the sniping!
Sannie P
Psychee

Yeah, I shouldn't have shot him... Now there is like rubble all over the place...

eek surprised You're the one who shot gambino....I thought I did
On general lines: two mad factions of a mad battle are fighting against each other and dividing Gaia, especially the GCD. On April's Fools, they disappeared and - who knows - died, but now there's 2 ******** houses and we're confuse.

blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces