Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Answering my own question...

Gino: Hey! Come check this out, I found something cool in the trash can!
(Oh yeah? How cool is it?)
You tell me! It's some kind of device... maybe Zurgian in origin? Looks like it has three settings, green, yellow, and red. What does green mean? Oh, it says, "More strength, fewer rewards." What about yellow: "Normal power." Sure. And the last setting, red, says "Less strength, more rewards." So, which color speaks to you?

(Does he show up at any point later on the game?)

Wish I could bring him along with me!!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
I was actually rather surprised to see Gino in The Solstice. 3nodding
I haven't been able to play, in what capacity is he a part?

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
I was actually rather surprised to see Gino in The Solstice. 3nodding

Scamp

gino's back in town babey! go get your celebrity sighting pics!

User Image

seems like he found the event game settings while digging in the garbage... attaboy!

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Yeah, shame about the plot being dead.... I haven't been active in so long... I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I miss the plot.

I also keep thinking about your sig art from time to time, jasette. It makes me happy to see it

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
I mean, the thread is "dead" because the plot is dead. We're still very, very slowly finding out if Ian and Sasha are going to get together. Not much to talk about. But hello!

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Hello Hello, Labtech Campas back from the grave and ready to... I guess be glad Gino is out having a great time.
*peeks in* Wow.... you don't log into Gaia for over a decade and see all your threads dead. A moment of silence.... crying

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
FYI thread buds, an admin person on Discord said that Gino post was created by Gaia, not a user, so it is a for “reals” Gino sighting eek Be still my heart !!!

BRB pretending the “we” Gino mentions in the post includes me because I wasn’t particularly active in that thread either soooo maybe I’m on the airship xd

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
skeletongender
Jasette
skeletongender
Jasette
skeletongender
that or the wind kept blowing it into his face -- can attest that hair whipping you In The Eyes is a very strong motivator to crop it down hahaha

can't believe i nearly missed it!!! thank you tyro for sharing the post here, tears very much did try their best to fall. ;0; very sweet. so proud of that boy.
I feel like I have seen a panel of Gino's hair blowing into his face??? Ope you reminded me that there is actually a section of the manga where Gino cuts his hair for that exact reason... whoops! This is when he first gives himself that adorable haircut and then goes to Brenni to fix it: A New Man

It makes perfect sense that he'd cut it again for the same reason.
oh that is too funny. grows it all out again for the Aesthetic and then realized "oh s**t wait, actually, this is still super annoying"

hopefully he went straight to brenni first this time lmao
Yeah, or he might be like me and cut his own hair first anyway so he can get better at it over time. Hair grows back, anyway.

Okay, here's a funny image - Gino basically being a "cut my hair Barbie" for himself. He cuts his own hair and then if it looks funky, he demigods up, grows it all out magically and tries again.

After all, he did seem to have fun cutting his hair, even if it looked odd! In my experience cutting my own hair, it helps me feel like I have control over something which is very soothing.
oh stop im actually gonna cry, imagine the pride on his face when he realizes he's Really Getting It... also god if he just hulks out to get his hair back that gives him an easy out to try some uh. riskier hairstyles orz

think he'd make like a ritual of it, like "been a month or so time to shape it up" or be getting stabbed by the breeze again and realize "oh yeah it's been like...a year, oops spa day"
it'd also be cute for Brenni to give Gino haircut lessons. maintaining friendships is good

Scamp

Jasette
skeletongender
Jasette
skeletongender
Jasette
LabTech Kestin
I didn't even know there was an event! Pay attention better, me. mad
It's a user event which makes it a bit harder to notice since there's no header alert/clickthrough. Sorry, I one thousand percent should have linked to it here. My bad ;__;

in related mews, I am still very much enamored with Gino Gambino crying I'm guessing that post was written by Astrid but regardless it is very in character. The blurry image kind of looks like there's no pony-tail though! Definitely based off of his avatar.

I just imagined him cutting off the pony tail because birds kept accidentally flying into it as it whipped around in the wind on the airship rofl
that or the wind kept blowing it into his face -- can attest that hair whipping you In The Eyes is a very strong motivator to crop it down hahaha

can't believe i nearly missed it!!! thank you tyro for sharing the post here, tears very much did try their best to fall. ;0; very sweet. so proud of that boy.
I feel like I have seen a panel of Gino's hair blowing into his face??? Ope you reminded me that there is actually a section of the manga where Gino cuts his hair for that exact reason... whoops! This is when he first gives himself that adorable haircut and then goes to Brenni to fix it: A New Man

oh that is too funny. grows it all out again for the Aesthetic and then realized "oh s**t wait, actually, this is still super annoying"

Yeah, or he might be like me and cut his own hair first anyway so he can get better at it over time. Hair grows back, anyway.

Okay, here's a funny image - Gino basically being a "cut my hair Barbie" for himself. He cuts his own hair and then if it looks funky, he demigods up, grows it all out magically and tries again.

After all, he did seem to have fun cutting his hair, even if it looked odd! In my experience cutting my own hair, it helps me feel like I have control over something which is very soothing.
oh stop im actually gonna cry, imagine the pride on his face when he realizes he's Really Getting It... also god if he just hulks out to get his hair back that gives him an easy out to try some uh. riskier hairstyles orz

think he'd make like a ritual of it, like "been a month or so time to shape it up" or be getting stabbed by the breeze again and realize "oh yeah it's been like...a year, oops spa day"

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
skeletongender
Jasette
skeletongender
Jasette
LabTech Kestin
It's a user event which makes it a bit harder to notice since there's no header alert/clickthrough. Sorry, I one thousand percent should have linked to it here. My bad ;__;

in related mews, I am still very much enamored with Gino Gambino crying I'm guessing that post was written by Astrid but regardless it is very in character. The blurry image kind of looks like there's no pony-tail though! Definitely based off of his avatar.

I just imagined him cutting off the pony tail because birds kept accidentally flying into it as it whipped around in the wind on the airship rofl

Scamp

Jasette
skeletongender
Jasette
LabTech Kestin

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
skeletongender
Jasette
LabTech Kestin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff