Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Evader

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
Existential Existence
hahaha pathetic xd Yeah he comes off that way sometimes. his poor unfixed hat crying

kuro seems fine with killing off anyone who gets in his way or fails in their missions (like that one red earring guy) so maybe that's what he was talking about.

Indeed he does, so it probably will be Cresento's best interest to help Gambino and make sure Kuro's plans do fail. Which is probably what Edmund is going to tell Cresento, maybe even help Cresento fake his death and provide a spectacle with Edmund getting his revenge supporting the idea that Gambino is really dead.
Also love your avi. Is that Timmy with a stripper pole?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
YRWolfsCute
Existential Existence
hahaha pathetic xd Yeah he comes off that way sometimes. his poor unfixed hat crying

kuro seems fine with killing off anyone who gets in his way or fails in their missions (like that one red earring guy) so maybe that's what he was talking about.

Indeed he does, so it probably will be Cresento's best interest to help Gambino and make sure Kuro's plans do fail. Which is probably what Edmund is going to tell Cresento, maybe even help Cresento fake his death and provide a spectacle with Edmund getting his revenge supporting the idea that Gambino is really dead.

OoooooOo that's a really good idea.
Since they think Crescento is on their side. If he switches sides, he can totally report to the Kuros that GIno is dead/he killed Gino, since they don't believe zhivago did it

let C-man disappear and get out of the picture

lol close xd It's timmy celebrating Festivus. the stripper pole was the closest pole item on Gaia i could find.

Timid Evader

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
Existential Existence
YRWolfsCute
Existential Existence

OoooooOo that's a really good idea.
Since they think Crescento is on their side. If he switches sides, he can totally report to the Kuros that GIno is dead/he killed Gino, since they don't believe zhivago did it

let C-man disappear and get out of the picture

lol close xd It's timmy celebrating Festivus. the stripper pole was the closest pole item on Gaia i could find.

This is of course if the Kuro Gang doesn't have a way to know for sure that all members of the Gambino line is dead.

Argh! Why a whole to figure out what happens?!

Oh, not a stripper pole. xd

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
was I the only one who read this manga and went :

User Image

seriously just :he died?
no fight scene or did i miss that manga?

Timid Evader

11,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
An_Cafe_chan

User Image

No you didn't miss anything. Many people just think it is a bluff to shake the Kuro Gang off Gino's tail

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
YRWolfsCute
An_Cafe_chan

User Image

No you didn't miss anything. Many people just think it is a bluff to shake the Kuro Gang off Gino's tail

they seem to think Zhivago did it. What if Zhivago, who seems to not like Psycho Kuro decides that he wants to get back at Kuro and defend his species honor but helping Gino "fake" his dead so he can be a spy for the vampires? :O

Gambino Stalker

Gaia, I really don't want to wait until after the holidays to find out what's actually happened to Gino...
Why must you do this to us?
emo
I wonder if the specific use of the word "gambit" (as opposed to calling it, say, "The Plan") is meant to evoke the sound of "Gambino". It was my first thought, but I'm weird like that. If it was intentional, though, that's just further evidence to point toward the fact that Gino is alive and well and Edmund is just trying to throw Kuro off by "releasing" that little bit of information.
Oh man...I was plugging through my old Photobucket and found this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Seraphim Skye
Gaia, I really don't want to wait until after the holidays to find out what's actually happened to Gino...
Why must you do this to us?
emo

Yes I would Like this too
scream

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I kinda hope they never continue it sweatdrop

or just reset it

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I still got dib on Recurrection Johnny!!!!!
I AM THE RECREATION...ER
Good lord, I've been gone too long. Did I miss anything Gambino-related?

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Fai_the_airheaded_genius
Good lord, I've been gone too long. Did I miss anything Gambino-related?

every one is whining over Johnny's death again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces