Welcome to Gaia! ::

as you can see, he started giving away signs. ah, well. at least the green aura is cool.
This might be off topic but man, you have the COOLEST sig on Gaia!
Keari-chan
as you can see, he started giving away signs. ah, well. at least the green aura is cool.

Eveyone was complaining about how there were anti-Gambino signs, but no anti-Von Helson signs before. So it fits.

Plus, he's sexah crayzeh now. domokun
thanks, but i didn't make it. if you wanna use it, go to the gambino support thread, look for "gamibino has ninjas" under the banners section.
Is that Naruto and Sasuke teaming up on Zaku?
Pengy737
Keari-chan

Eveyone was complaining about how there were anti-Gambino signs, but no anti-Von Helson signs before. So it fits.

Plus, he's sexah crayzeh now. domokun
true. yep. on both things.
Where can you get the anti-twins signs?
He is doing it to rise up againt the Von Helsons, plus its a way to give back to the people who gave him money. Notice he just gave you the sign and didn't come up with a stupid excuse like "500 for the materials".
Keari-chan

how did u get the green aura?
Ryuu-san
Is that Naruto and Sasuke teaming up on Zaku?
i think so. there might also be a doppleganger in there somewhere. anyway. it's cool.
Midnite Storm
He is doing it to rise up againt the Von Helsons, plus its a way to give back to the people who gave him money. Notice he just gave you the sign and didn't come up with a stupid excuse like "500 for the materials".
yeah....and he looks psychotic. coolio.
Jade127
Keari-chan

how did u get the green aura?

It's a layering glitch. 3nodding
thoerys on why he looks so psycho;
he just snapped
he's high
gino cooked him a meal and eh got food poisoning
the von helsons got too near him and thier evil aura drove him insane
he's afraid of heights
he got zombiefied
As you can see by my avatar, I don't like these signs. -__-

Quick Reply

Submit