Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino plans to build a tower so huge, that he can crop the support beams and make it fall all the way to durem, like a huge concrete hammer. surprised

Either that, or he plans to make a structure so heavy it will flip the whole Isle De Gambino over, causing a huge tidal wave of destruction. surprised

Well, its also possible he's just making a silly tower to, ahem, compensate for something... >glances down<

We'll have to wait and see. Keep donating!
:twitch twitch:
Labtech CJ
:twitch twitch:

surprised Maybes the tower emitts twitch rays?!
o.O

O. . .kay, that's. . .different

I have my own theory

Gambino, after he finishes his new mansion and buys everything he needs, will be under attack somehow by either the Von Helsons or their hired hand, and from that, Gino will take his father's legacy.

or, this Halloween, the Halloween Bash will take place at Gambino's new mansion, since it is bigger and better, and the Von Helsons, before hand, will make a corperation like Gambino, only they will produce Vampires, and they will rip Gambino apart ( crying ) and they will bit users and you have to kill them, like last halloween, and this time, instead of Gambino's Mansion being blown, Gambino's almost dead body will launch a missle at the Von Helson's mansion, and blow it up, the Von Helsons will die somehow, and Gino will optain everything his father owned, or something like that

Anyway, the basic point is, the Von Helsons will kill Gambino, sometime, somehow, and Gino gets his father's stuff, that's my theory
o.OCheckDO_o
o.O

O. . .kay, that's. . .different

I have my own theory

Gambino, after he finishes his new mansion and buys everything he needs, will be under attack somehow by either the Von Helsons or their hired hand, and from that, Gino will take his father's legacy.

or, this Halloween, the Halloween Bash will take place at Gambino's new mansion, since it is bigger and better, and the Von Helsons, before hand, will make a corperation like Gambino, only they will produce Vampires, and they will rip Gambino apart ( crying ) and they will bit users and you have to kill them, like last halloween, and this time, instead of Gambino's Mansion being blown, Gambino's almost dead body will launch a missle at the Von Helson's mansion, and blow it up, the Von Helsons will die somehow, and Gino will optain everything his father owned, or something like that

Anyway, the basic point is, the Von Helsons will kill Gambino, sometime, somehow, and Gino gets his father's stuff, that's my theory
Good guess and story, but I dowbt its going to happen. I dowbt anyone is going to die, just a war agenst immortals.
I actually dont think there will be a war. Gaia's not built for war, there's no battlefields, and only leon has armour.
I think he's trying to sink Isle de Gambino. B:
There's going to be a battle system, there probally going to be some big talking war, and then they'll physically fight, with the release of the Battle System
He plans to build a tower so large that it blocks out the sun, thereby preventing the Von Helson girls from getting their tans! Without their tans they'll be ruined! The horror!

Magic Genius

Donyana
He plans to build a tower so large that it blocks out the sun, thereby preventing the Von Helson girls from getting their tans! Without their tans they'll be ruined! The horror!
OOOoo.....I like you......oh the inhumanity!!!!!!!
maybe Gambino is trying to recreate the "Tower of Babel" story, perhaps he aims to become more than just a rich, powerful man but a god as well?? :S
hyoi
I think he's trying to sink Isle de Gambino. B:

sink it like the City of Atlanta (Futurama episode) xd
Blonde_Assassin
maybe Gambino is trying to recreate the "Tower of Babel" story, perhaps he aims to become more than just a rich, powerful man but a god as well?? :S

Well, then the fall of the tower is inevitable xd
i think that where the two new places are in the nothern sea is going to be airplanes and he will bomb the von helsons into the ground and then they will have a donation drive then there willl be the gaia fighing system with weapons and armour so then there will be war woohoo war would be fun

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
D.Darko
Gambino plans to build a tower so huge, that he can crop the support beams and make it fall all the way to durem, like a huge concrete hammer. surprised

Either that, or he plans to make a structure so heavy it will flip the whole Isle De Gambino over, causing a huge tidal wave of destruction. surprised

Well, its also possible he's just making a silly tower to, ahem, compensate for something... >glances down<

We'll have to wait and see. Keep donating!
<center>:0 i agree XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces