Welcome to Gaia! ::

is he dead

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

And would be sent hurdling hundreds of feet over the ground at substantial speeds that would fracture and utterly break his bones, not to mention the fact that they fell into another building, though would also have debris that could kill a person rather easily. Let us not forget that falling with a tower is still technically falling, just at an angle with the tower that could ultimately kill a person with a few more paragraphs of detail and explanation. xp
Here's my two cents:

- The Von Helsons survived. Due to the shock, though, they now think they are each other. What effect will this have? I haven't the slightest, other than lots of shrieking about whose clothes are whose as they pick them out of the rubble.

- The bullet hit the pocketwatch! Johnny K. plunged from the tower... into... um... something that didn't kill him! But injured him severely. Yeah. In a coma. Yeah.

- Gino, cured of amnesia, must set out to rebuild the Gambino empire while his father languishes. He may shock us all with his new confidence and leadership. Will his efforts to set the Gambino family on the straight and narrow stand up to his father's ambitions for gold-at-all-costs?

- ....or is Johnny K. just PRETENDING to be in a coma... and Gino, once again, is a hapless puppet... ?

Man, I love theorizing.
:"(cogh cogh yeah.. nice story wat do others say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas