Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone else seen this. On the Isle de gambino there's new building where the rubble useed to be. How long has that been there?
its been there for a while....

Snowfriend Prophet

For a few days or so now. Gambino was asking for donations among Gaians to rebuild his mansion! He's so cool~the best!
LifeLoveandstuff
Has anyone else seen this. On the Isle de gambino there's new building where the rubble useed to be. How long has that been there?

xD Bit behind the times there. It's been there for around a week.

Shaggy Member

ummm it has been there for a while....
Were have YOU been?
Yeah, Gambino built it with out money... Looks like Ganandorf's Tower in a way... well... minus it hovering over a lake of molten rock...
LifeLoveandstuff

Wow, you've missed so much xd Where WERE you all this time?
Ha Ha sweatdrop I feel a bit behind the times! Darn school getting in the way of important computer/gaia time!
Wow...i didn't notice that either untill easter when the von helson sisters asked me to donate money for a sign...i didn't believe them...and now me have no sign... stressed *feels stupid*
Uh, HELLO! It's been there since forever. 3nodding Of course we have seen it! We funded it. xd
Skellington_Jr.
Were have YOU been?

far away I think
lolz. quite the eye-catcher non?
Psiko
Yeah, Gambino built it with out money... Looks like Ganandorf's Tower in a way... well... minus it hovering over a lake of molten rock...
Woo! A fellow Zelda fan! xd

But seriously, if you only just noticed the skyscraper... Then you have missed a few key events on gaia!
LifeLoveandstuff

duh. where have you been. It's been there for a while now. His old mansion blew up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff