Welcome to Gaia! ::

i just donate some golds to him and it siad he wont forget about it.
so do you think that after the mansion is finished all who donates gets a gift?????

i hope so i just gave him evrything i have.
we should know more in about 28 minutes. 3nodding
Its almost there!!! Everyone should donate more!!!! blaugh
shadzar
we should know more in about 28 minutes. 3nodding

Why 28 mins??
Would the most wounderful thing be if he gave us all a choice of donation letters we wanted?? like here pick one item you want out of all the donation ones!!

oops, i just got myself giddy lol blaugh blaugh
Maygee

some people are saying that it's time based and that donating doesn't matter.... sweatdrop
Rag-A-Muffin
Would the most wounderful thing be if he gave us all a choice of donation letters we wanted?? like here pick one item you want out of all the donation ones!!

oops, i just got myself giddy lol blaugh blaugh

Oo that would be awesome!!! Which one would you get?

Dapper Humorist

Sir Percival
Maygee

some people are saying that it's time based and that donating doesn't matter.... sweatdrop

Oh yeah?! That would be cool too!!
Maygee
Sir Percival
Maygee

Donations help but it is based on time..it moves a certain amount every 30 seconds and every donation makes the amount it moves up eevry 30 seconds higher
=S t a r z=
Maygee
Sir Percival
Maygee

Donations help but it is based on time..it moves a certain amount every 30 seconds and every donation makes the amount it moves up eevry 30 seconds higher

Awesome so its almost done!!
=S t a r z=
Maygee
Sir Percival
Maygee

ohhh....how did you find out? heart
Sir Percival
=S t a r z=
Maygee
Sir Percival
Maygee

ohhh....how did you find out? heart

some guy posted it! heart
That wasn't very smart O.o;

He'll prolly give something to everyone, and maybe I special prize for the person/people that donated the most, at least that's what I'm hoping...
...........maybe it will happen(again w/e "it" is) @ midnight? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces