Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gambino's bar goes up over time?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Okay, how many honestly think that it will just go up by time and that nobody has to donate? Well, unless you have gotton EVERY SINGLE PERSON to STOP donating, I don't think you have any proof about that. It's been hours since Gambino's bar went up because alot of people stopped donating due to this rumor.

So, do you STILL think that it'll just go up over time? If so, why? Because I honestly feel we need to donate. stare
Yes, basicly, if it isn't even up 1/4 of the way, and it's been over 2 days, this proves this. Gambino's bar does move up on it's own, but it's like a ball on a flat surface, it will move, but only if you push it, and if no one continues to move it, it will stop, I'm guessing the first bar was fixed, but the second isn't, and you need to donate, the more people that donate, the faster it will move, the less amounts of gold and people cause it to go slow down, so yes, your right, we need to donate

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
THANK YOU! Finally I find somebody who agrees with me. I've been donating as much as I can, but sadly I can't right now for a while >< I've donated over 130K for crying out loud.

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
And notice how nobody who voted yes, posted. rolleyes
Emi
THANK YOU! Finally I find somebody who agrees with me. I've been donating as much as I can, but sadly I can't right now for a while >< I've donated over 130K for crying out loud.

wow!! eek
<center>+I agree with you. 3nodding +

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dynam1c
Emi

wow!! eek

A friend of my friend donated 250K v-v; But this isn't a topic to talk about donations.

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Angel in disgu!se
<center>+I agree with you. 3nodding +

Yay! So that makes 3 so far. And still, nobody who said "Yes" has posted. Which just proves that they really do lack proof. rolleyes

Festive Reveler

35,400 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I don't have any proof, but I do think that it will end up going up over time. n_n; Some people went crazy and donated lots to the first bar (someone donated 2mil O_O) and then they got bored and aren't donating anymore. But either way, the bar's got to finish for the event to start, right? So if it doesn't make it there with donations by the time that it needs to be finished, the admins will just fill it up by time. (If that made any sense. My thoughts are all jumbled.)
I think the bar's updated by hand by someone in charge of the graphics, you'll see it jump a decent amount sometime during the day probably.

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Feynt
I think the bar's updated by hand by someone in charge of the graphics, you'll see it jump a decent amount sometime during the day probably.

If that was true, it wouldn't be the same amount for who knows how long.

hyoi - Or we just won't have an event due to greedy Gaians v-v
i say it is going up over time rather than buy donations because like everyone has said, people are donating and donating glorious amounts atthat and yet the bar doesnt nudge.
Ibelieve this is an attempt to take currency out of the economy because from all the random item give aways and such, there more gaia gold in the hands of members then there should be,
soo....

i think this is a way to balance out the economy and what better way then to convince people to donate to a NPC who supposedly needs gold.

Coldfire's Wife

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
As I said before, if it was going up over time, then it would have went up already.
Emi
As I said before, if it was going up over time, then it would have went up already.

Not unless theres just too much money in cirrculation to the point where the mods have deicided to alter the storyline of Von Helsons Vs. Gambino to where gambino BREAKS his promise to never come back and "rebuilds" his mansion.

Inflation people!! Inflation!!!
We know you dont want it, so donate!
Too much money around, prices of everything will go up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff