Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why does everyone hate Gambino?
They say he's pure evil but he's not!
He turned good before his shooting!
WHY?!?!? gonk
Gambino's a good guy, he just went kinda loopy there towards the end. He's far nicer than those Hellbrats.
ninja Gambino will rise again.

*gets out her Ouija board*
EEZP
Amidan
Ok, look, for all of you disorganized people, here's what I'm doing. I'm creating a hub for all of the Army people....Arminites.......SOLDIERS....to come and converse.
NOW! Some people may want to move this to guilds, but I say NAY! For this is a discussion of *theories of* how Gambino and Gino are, who the sniper was, and why the Von Helsons suck

As one of the five seraphim of the Gambino Army I request that you take this down....your making the army look bad.

Give us a break. First off, unless someone in here is a mod, you can't take it down. Second, I doubt anyone really could care less who you are or what you represent. Thirdly, this is just a game, quit taking it so personally.
gambino is so boned
xp
Shada Dukal
EEZP
Amidan
Ok, look, for all of you disorganized people, here's what I'm doing. I'm creating a hub for all of the Army people....Arminites.......SOLDIERS....to come and converse.
NOW! Some people may want to move this to guilds, but I say NAY! For this is a discussion of *theories of* how Gambino and Gino are, who the sniper was, and why the Von Helsons suck

As one of the five seraphim of the Gambino Army I request that you take this down....your making the army look bad.

Give us a break. First off, unless someone in here is a mod, you can't take it down. Second, I doubt anyone really could care less who you are or what you represent. Thirdly, this is just a game, quit taking it so personally.

Woah, woah, woah I aint takin it personally. This is a ROLE playing community I'm just playing the ROLE of one of the five seraphim of the gambino army.
EEZP
Shada Dukal
EEZP
Amidan

Woah, woah, woah I aint takin it personally. This is a ROLE playing community I'm just playing the ROLE of one of the five seraphim of the gambino army.

Ok. I'll calm down then if you're just roleplaying. ^_^ Hard to tell with some people around here.
Shada Dukal
EEZP
Shada Dukal
EEZP
Amidan

Yeah...but seriously. The army has a topic already so why not just post there person who made this topic?

Ok. I'll calm down then if you're just roleplaying. ^_^ Hard to tell with some people around here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff