Welcome to Gaia! ::

DopplerZero
Uh huh yeah. Still your logo. I need another one from you when you got the time. And yeah. But in 12 hours, you'll get another one of those, and it's easy to fix up. I just need it to work with on my report.

Now, how to put the picture alongside the text ,and not over it..admins did it, so it is possible..
Sure, I still have the .psd. I can whip up whatever, just using the same layer styles and all. PM me with whatever you need for it, and I'll get to it as my schedule allows. *grins*
Well, first the report. Any idea on how to put pictures alongside text?

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
That image doesn't quite match up. It's like the view in NE Gambino should be lower. Otherwise it's sort of lopsided and the details don't quite match up.
Actually, they match up. When comparing the two sides, they match. The NE part is down lower then the N part.
She's right, the right one should be way lower.

Lemme have a go at it
Shiarka Jonless
That image doesn't quite match up. It's like the view in NE Gambino should be lower. Otherwise it's sort of lopsided and the details don't quite match up.
Hey, it was quick and dirty. The perspectives aren't exactly kosher between maps, either.

@Doppler: Use photoshop?

Edit: Trisk is tired. Forgiveness. Do what S-(hardspellingname) said.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DopplerZero
Well, first the report. Any idea on how to put pictures alongside text?

Use HTML for your image codes and add either align=right or align=left to place the picture.
Nope, the align left is what I needed. In the post itself, like the Gaia Homes announcement..*works on it*
Here's roughly what I think it should be, though the lines don't exactly match no matter how you do it

User Image

And the bottom one shouldn't be considered. We should just assume it so far distant that perspective is misjudged, or something.

Edit: I added some lines in so you can see what goes where.
Hrm. Ra's bit works out rather well. The tower parapets are aligned, as well as the windows. It's just not usual that one side is built without the other, especially for a structure this big..

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DopplerZero
Hrm. Ra's bit works out rather well. The tower parapets are aligned, as well as the windows. It's just not usual that one side is built without the other, especially for a structure this big..

No. I think that's some sort of error on the admins part. The tops are supposed to match up, and they do if you're looking at them by going from one map to the next. But you put them together, and this technical problem comes up. L0cke doesn't draw lopsided buildings.

It'll probably look just fine when it's complete(which I wish would happen sooner than the current rate)... and also give us another two maps likely(maps 12 and 14, I'm guessing).

Oops... broke the fourth wall. Sorry bout that.
Well, map 12 is skipped over, oddly enough. 14, dunno about. They have to use 12 first.

But yeah, it could be one side is going slower then the other. At the next progression we'll see...
Shop Smart, shop S-mart....

"Eat this... BOOM"

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
In reference to maps 12 and 14....

I made a post about it earlier. I was more interested in 14 then 12 since 12 seemed just logical since it was skipped over. As for 14, its error page lists it as Gambino Isle territory while any higher number is default Barton territory.

I think 14 will come by event end.

EDIT: The post I made earlier.
It might be an admin error. I think the pic for the right side wasn't uploaded when it was supposed to be, so it doesn't match the left. But I'm pretty sure the way I lined them up was right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff