Welcome to Gaia! ::

DopplerZero
Yeah. That's Gambino alright. In other news, his tower grew. The Tower of Babel is an understatement..

If I may...

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At least it can't get much bigger unless they add in more maps

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Time to nitpick! xd

Chainsaw's on the wrong hand!

*I'm watching evil dead right now* xd
They added two maps, just for Tower de Gambino. His money's made an island..and a spire atop that island...
R A M Z A
Time to nitpick! xd

Chainsaw's on the wrong hand!

*I'm watching evil dead right now* xd
Is it? Damn! That hand was just advantageously posed.

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
TriskDaemon
DopplerZero
Yeah. That's Gambino alright. In other news, his tower grew. The Tower of Babel is an understatement..

If I may...

Damn... just by looking at it gives me Acrophobia. x_x;;

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Ok this tower is just getting too big. This is totally obscene. I like Gambino and all, but you can see this from space. If this tower were to fall, it would DESTROY all of the island. It's already taller then the island is long, and that's not accounting for the fact that our perspective is skewed when viewing it. Hell, this thing could probably fall and land on Durem by now. I mean, HOLY CRAP!
TriskDaemon
DopplerZero

If I may...

Damn that thing is huge.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TriskDaemon
DopplerZero

If I may...

Woah well done...

PS sorry for spamming earlier
Hey, Trisk. Mind if I use that graphic of the tower pieces put together for something?
DopplerZero
Hey, Trisk. Mind if I use that graphic of the tower pieces put together for something?
You're talking to the biggest proponent of open-source ever. Go ahead, use it. *grins*
Oh good. *slaps a GSC logo on it and rallies the troops. Time for the big debate*
DopplerZero
Oh good. *slaps a GSC logo on it and rallies the troops. Time for the big debate*
You know that's only usable for 12 hours until the next revision of the Torre della Gambino comes along... And out of curiosity, is that still my logo that you're using? *grins*
Uh huh yeah. Still your logo. I need another one from you when you got the time. And yeah. But in 12 hours, you'll get another one of those, and it's easy to fix up. I just need it to work with on my report.

Now, how to put the picture alongside the text ,and not over it..admins did it, so it is possible..

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Edit: i didnt mean to post that here crying ... thats what happens when you have to many windows open sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff