Who do you support?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

both. surprised
shadzar
SyrenaV
*sigh....* Why does everyone hate the Von Helson's? Seriously? I am a proud Von Helson Supporter, (and go ahead and PM me if you're that bored. See what happens.) but my main issue is, WHY CAN'T THEY ALL JUST GET ALONG?

Ah, well...

well i am NOT a "Olsen Twin reject" supporter. i just were this pin cause.....

well look where it points! wink

Okay, HOW many times have I heard the Olsen Twin/Paris Hitlon joke? Good. Gravy. Do you honestly have that much free time on your hands, and nothing better to do but hate people? There are so many things I could have called Gambino by now, but I don't. I don't like making fun of people. It brings back bad childhood memories.

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Poor deluded things...Gambino was a tyrant and abusive father.
Gambino. I never really payed attention to Gambino before... never went to his parties etc (prolly cause I was never online at the time and I just missed them gonk ) BUT! I've come to the conclution that the Von Helson twins' avatars (their characters that appear beside every post they make) are fuggly lookin and deserve to die! 3nodding whee
SyrenaV
shadzar
SyrenaV
*sigh....* Why does everyone hate the Von Helson's? Seriously? I am a proud Von Helson Supporter, (and go ahead and PM me if you're that bored. See what happens.) but my main issue is, WHY CAN'T THEY ALL JUST GET ALONG?

Ah, well...

well i am NOT a "Olsen Twin reject" supporter. i just were this pin cause.....

well look where it points! wink

Okay, HOW many times have I heard the Olsen Twin/Paris Hitlon joke? Good. Gravy. Do you honestly have that much free time on your hands, and nothing better to do but hate people? There are so many things I could have called Gambino by now, but I don't. I don't like making fun of people. It brings back bad childhood memories.

I Support Von Helson sisters myself
I support Gambino. Sure, he was a power hungry person at first, I love the time when we shoot Zombies butt and bite humans, but then again ever since that indincent at his son halloween/birthday, his life change, he said he change so people, Von Helon Sister kinda mean because the way they treated Gambino and Gino, Gambino would do anything for his son safety and now he change, so I vote for him and his changing his ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff