Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

G-man or the twins?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

im personally a gambino supporter, but im trying to get both sides of...whatever's going on. please, don't just go "the helsons are hot!" or "gambino pwns!". those aren't very good reasons for choosing, you know

Dramatic Hunter

Gambino because of his sheer charisma, new found love for his son and for also looking attractive in an odd, middle aged kind of way.
The Von Helsons are bitchy and rude.

Besides, I have an in-character reason to support Gambino - it's thanks to G-Corp that I am sentient, and no longer merely a ferret!

Of course, I'm still a ferret. But I'm a humanoid one.
if i had 1 gold for every time some one fought over the npc's i would be rich
<center>I support Gambino because he has choosen to change, no matter why he had done so, he made the decision to make both his and his son's life better.

He's also trying to get his son's memories back, whether that means Gino will hate him for the rest of his life or not, he wants his son to be his son, to know who he is.

And many other things like that. XP

People are all going "But he stole our money!", says who? The sisters. And they're trying to get rid of Gambino for good. It's easy to believe they'd lie. =\
</center>
I choose stop making repeat threads. 3nodding
Helsons. Everyone seems to forget that gambinos is rebuilding g-corp, which he used to unleash a zombie virus on us all. >:O

Dramatic Hunter

I don't care about the zombie thing, it was fun while it lasted and caused no long term effects, he could do it again for all I care.
you dont even have to ask me this question ... look at the sig.
Baneful
I don't care about the zombie thing, it was fun while it lasted and caused no long term effects, he could do it again for all I care.

Yes, it was, but people are all "OLOLOLO GAMBINO IZ SO NIECE VON HELSONS R EVUL!!!11"

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
NEITHER! blaugh
Von Helsons. Why? Gambino researched material that he knew was dangerous back in Oct., and since he used our donation money that was supposed to be for his sympathy, he revived G-Corp.
HELSONS! *POINTS TO SIG!*
Thats a funny sig. Can't decide D:! Anyways I vote Gambino RULES woot.
I Have No Idea cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces