Welcome to Gaia! ::

that's alot
<center>i've given so much it hurts. im guessing that the '?' is for guns that he will use to blow up the von helson's mansion with. 3nodding

bumpeh. heart heart
</center>
Professor-Marina
Dew
Dew
If someone can help me to find all the steps of the building :
Steps of Gambino tower building in the Q&A.

Thanks !

If you have saved the .jpg without renaming the files, post the name of these files !

I have added two codes in your topic. ^_^

Yes ! I have seen, thanks a lot !
Update!
The tower/mansion is finish!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's the G Tech logo I see there right?
updated the first post w/ mansion pic.
Also, I can't get to my compy to take screen shots and edit them to get cindy's helicoptor. I'd love one, if you'd like to donate it. I don't want to take any pic's off another thread...I'd rather have permission and the image posted here as proof.
K, Thanx!
Step 10 :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I still your help, I haven't collected ALL the pictures of the building of the G-Tower !
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6635296

But I think this is not the end... Why ?

- The maps of the G-Tower are not very well drawn. See all the towns, even the places where there is nothing, like Barton East ! And look at the "finished" Tower, there is some sort of splashes under the big red G...

- The name of the pictures are still something like 0123456789abcdef.jpg and not map_tower_02.jpg like all the other maps.
nice shots, I missed alot of them
Yah! Finally finished? Let's go inside and take those weaponry. razz Maybe Gaia Battle will come up, funded by Gambino...to train us to become evil minions! eek (like in Sirius Scars, the manga)/. razz

Edited to add:
I see, its probably not finished. sweatdrop There's still some cranes left. razz

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
I want in!!
me too!!! . . .
Dew
Step 10 :
- The name of the pictures are still something like 0123456789abcdef.jpg and not map_tower_02.jpg like all the other maps.
I agree. i was just thinkin that the other day.. The donation may be over, and Gambino may have retreated into the tower but i think more will happen after this.. all the stages of the map that came and went had the long nondescript filenames, and this tower appears to be finished, but still has the same filenames.. if it was to stay like this, they would have more recognizable file names..

the only question is when will the next thing happen?
THANKS DEW! your wonderfully assembled image was super useful! many apologies for nixing your autograph though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff