No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Warrlock
GTOnizuka
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
Hey yeah did'nt notice the new area in the map its blank right now mhm reminds me so much of Resident Evil Gaia style

yeah, the whole time i was reading the event updates i was like: RESEDENT EVIL RESEDENT EVIL SILENT HILL BIO-HAZARD
mhm guess the admins must be big fans this is so exciting I would donate more to Gamby but it take me so long to save gold because my polls don't work it took me 2 days to get 500 gold Im trying to make siggys for people for money but there so damn picky scream and I get so tired so fast xp

whoops, that didn't post right

what i meant to say was: yeah, i know, i've been giving all my fishing gold to him sweatdrop
thats awesome help the story line! I can't even aford a fishing rod with the money Im making sweatdrop

hey, just remember, all you need to start is 125 gold, 100 for a basic rod and 25 for some bait, then its all money from then on. i can make 1k in an hour doing that, all while posting and watching a movie, once you get used to it, it becomes a real gold mine.
evie_vie
I don't care what happens so long as:

- We get to see more of Gino, and maybe he gets out from the clutches of his megalomaniac father.

- Maybe there are more games. Fishing is starting to get tiresome.

- There are zombies. There MUST be zombies. Otherwise, what's the point?

**braaaaains....**
mmmmmmmm brains
evie_vie
I don't care what happens so long as:

- We get to see more of Gino, and maybe he gets out from the clutches of his megalomaniac father.

- Maybe there are more games. Fishing is starting to get tiresome.

- There are zombies. There MUST be zombies. Otherwise, what's the point?

**braaaaains....**

this could be a whole new facet to gaia, if anything we would at least have zombie figts with a shop for trading in pieces of zombies for money and items, kinda like fishing is now.
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
Hey yeah did'nt notice the new area in the map its blank right now mhm reminds me so much of Resident Evil Gaia style

yeah, the whole time i was reading the event updates i was like: RESEDENT EVIL RESEDENT EVIL SILENT HILL BIO-HAZARD
mhm guess the admins must be big fans this is so exciting I would donate more to Gamby but it take me so long to save gold because my polls don't work it took me 2 days to get 500 gold Im trying to make siggys for people for money but there so damn picky scream and I get so tired so fast xp

what i meant to say was: yeah, i know, i've been giving all my fishing gold to him sweatdrop
thats awesome help the story line! I can't even aford a fishing rod with the money Im making sweatdrop

hey, just remember, all you need to start is 125 gold, 100 for a basic rod and 25 for some bait, then its all money from then on. i can make 1k in an hour doing that, all while posting and watching a movie, once you get used to it, it becomes a real gold mine.
oh really well Im gonna go fishing 3nodding
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock

sweet dude, go for it and get some more money flowing into gambino
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock

sweet dude, go for it and get some more money flowing into gambino
I will 3nodding send me a friends invite this has been fun sweatdrop
holy s**t, im starting to read the g-corp journals while watching donnie darko, this is really creepy gonk
GTOnizuka
holy s**t, im starting to read the g-corp journals while watching donnie darko, this is really creepy gonk
hahaha Im listen to NIN, fishing and posting multitasking is fun I think I'll be a drummer 3nodding no I think I'll stick with vocals whee
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
hahaha Im listen to NIN, fishing and posting multitasking is fun I think I'll be a drummer 3nodding no I think I'll stick with vocals whee

lol, yeah, i really suggest reading these journals, its kinda creepy
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka

Im new were are these journals located? sweatdrop
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka

here are the journals but i would suggest reading the event update page so you can learn what happend before you came
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka

here are the journals but i would suggest reading the event update page so you can learn what happend before you came
alright thanks whee
i think your theory is the best damn theory I've seen all day. and if your right by some crazy chance. i cant wait till it happens
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka

alright thanks whee

np
TheTimeHasCome
i think your theory is the best damn theory I've seen all day. and if your right by some crazy chance. i cant wait till it happens

hey, thanks, glad to hear it, i do my best to be the local crazy rumermongerer. infact, thats my new gaia occupation, the crazy old guy that sits at the corner of the street and screams at people about the apocolypse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff