Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
...Yea, let's go with that
GTOnizuka
Tortured-Bunny.
hmm... so by the time the battle system comes out, we will be looking at a warzone previously known as gaia.

well, i was thinking of it coming out as a three sided wor between gambino, the zombies, and the von helson sisters.

GINO COULD BE OUR LEADER IN WAR!!!!!!! biggrin

no G CORP will be an undepent faction(at least whats left of it)
and i shall join them!
Warrlock
Hey yeah did'nt notice the new area in the map its blank right now mhm reminds me so much of Resident Evil Gaia style

yeah, the whole time i was reading the event updates i was like: RESEDENT EVIL RESEDENT EVIL SILENT HILL BIO-HAZARD
wouldnt it be cool if things turned out as star wars galaxies?!

you could join a faction and fight for it in the battle system.
Tortured-Bunny.
GTOnizuka
Tortured-Bunny.
hmm... so by the time the battle system comes out, we will be looking at a warzone previously known as gaia.

well, i was thinking of it coming out as a three sided wor between gambino, the zombies, and the von helson sisters.

and i shall join them!

dude, i don't even know if g-corp will even survive something like that. sweatdrop
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
Hey yeah did'nt notice the new area in the map its blank right now mhm reminds me so much of Resident Evil Gaia style

yeah, the whole time i was reading the event updates i was like: RESEDENT EVIL RESEDENT EVIL SILENT HILL BIO-HAZARD
mhm guess the admins must be big fans this is so exciting I would donate more to Gamby but it take me so long to save gold because my polls don't work it took me 2 days to get 500 gold Im trying to make siggys for people for money but there so damn picky scream and I get so tired so fast xp
GTOnizuka
Tortured-Bunny.
GTOnizuka
Tortured-Bunny.

and i shall join them!

dude, i don't even know if g-corp will even survive something like that. sweatdrop

dude, I am the local champion in the house of the dead 3! give me a shotgun and let the massacre begin!
Tortured-Bunny.

i don't know, i think at the beggining they should try and unite gaia, the last thing we need is a REAL war between gaians
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock

mhm guess the admins must be big fans this is so exciting I would donate more to Gamby but it take me so long to save gold because my polls don't work it took me 2 days to get 500 gold Im trying to make siggys for people for money but there so damn picky scream and I get so tired so fast xp
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock

???
GTOnizuka
Tortured-Bunny.

i don't know, i think at the beggining they should try and unite gaia, the last thing we need is a REAL war between gaians

i disagree! what we need is boundage! all we ever do is whining! we need something to make the user exsperience better, and to make a bound of brothers in arms!

ok I'v stopped dreaming now!
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock

whoops, that didn't post right

what i meant to say was: yeah, i know, i've been giving all my fishing gold to him sweatdrop
GTOnizuka
GTOnizuka
Warrlock
GTOnizuka
Warrlock

whoops, that didn't post right

what i meant to say was: yeah, i know, i've been giving all my fishing gold to him sweatdrop
thats awesome help the story line! I can't even aford a fishing rod with the money Im making sweatdrop
Tortured-Bunny.
GTOnizuka
Tortured-Bunny.

i disagree! what we need is boundage! all we ever do is whining! we need something to make the user exsperience better, and to make a bound of brothers in arms!

ok I'v stopped dreaming now!

i just think that a war between users so early in gaia's life could ruin the whole site, why risk it, user vs. user combat needs to be limited at first, then once we've gotten used to combat and we all have some experience under our belt, THEN full blown combat can commence.

I'm all for divving up between controlling NPCs and having ourselves a good war, but i don't think the mojority of gaia is up for something like that yet
I don't care what happens so long as:

- We get to see more of Gino, and maybe he gets out from the clutches of his megalomaniac father.

- Maybe there are more games. Fishing is starting to get tiresome.

- There are zombies. There MUST be zombies. Otherwise, what's the point?

**braaaaains....**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces