Welcome to Gaia! ::

what you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >
TehWorldSucks
This will be an awesome way to start the battle system smile I really hope it happens.....then again maybe not
the building housing the new battles system makes some sense but the rest of the theory....
Well, it could happen...
I know I have to wait, but I'm so impatient.

Distinct Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
I see Gambino as being more of the aggressor at this point. Once his tower is built, the twins better watch out. He did say he wants a new start though.. so who knows.. >.> As far as starting up G Corp again, that's more than likely. In fact, I don't think he ever really shut it down. Gambino is the head of it, after all. I gotta admit, though, that would be kickass if this event led up to the battle system. I've been wanting that to come out for ages. Come on, Gambino! Build your tower and let's see what can you do! xd
Derangedman
(good thoughts in bold stupid ones in italics.)
GTOnizuka
ok, we all have our own theories on this, but i have a very interesting one that if it is correct, could change the face of gaia. (note: this is only speculation and i have yet to read the jounals of the NPCs, but i will soon, in fact, that is todays project.

now, in one corner, we have gambino, with his son (an obvious unwanting cohort) in another we have the von helson sisters, obviously not the nicest of people, and with a major bone to pic with gambino, and in the third corner, we have the remnants of g-corp. now zombies (you know, we all had to kill a bunch of them but i missed out on the fun due tue some bad planning on my part, in fact the only event i've made it to so far has been the olympics)

ok, gambino's rebiulding, he has enough for his mansion, (which now looks disturbingly like a office building). but he still wants more (and we should give him more, this may get interesting).

what i think is going to happen, iis since gambino's so stupid, he's gonna start up g-corp again, not without modifications i say, but still it'll be there. and this time it's gonna be full blown, in fact, all of his island may have an underground facility soon.
As for the north sea, i'm thinking an underwater research facility there, shinra style, with a new high-tech dock on it with some big fish.

after a while the fish will change, as an event, and things will start getting a little weird.

then the sisters will strike, useing sabatoge, maybe with gino's help!! they will be meaning just to piss gambino off, bbut will end up releasing whatever turned the techs into zombies. and then all hell will break lose.

the island will fall, the north sea dock will become infested with mutated fish, and perhaps a new land furthur north will open up, a haven to the zombies. and then the old g-corp techs will surface, greater in number, and more powerful.
now it's too late to kill them with some simple minigame... and thus the gaia-battle system is born. new shops will open up, each specializing in a class of warrior, and the north section of gaia will become subject to random battles. at first dueling wont be available, because the real enemy will be the mutations, but it will come.
who knows what could happen next.

okay i have disected the entire theory and have to say you need a little more info on this. and something known as Spellcheck.

oh, i know, i wrote this all at once, didn't think it would be this popular, and im afraid that if i update my first post it'll screw up my poll sweatdrop
Derangedman
I just PMed a friend who decided to look into the journal does anyone know the name of an Actual G-Corp Scientist?

they all go by labtech###, and sorry if i'm repeating people's posts, im just going through and updating as i see em
Inaaca
I see Gambino as being more of the aggressor at this point. Once his tower is built, the twins better watch out. He did say he wants a new start though.. so who knows.. >.> As far as starting up G Corp again, that's more than likely. In fact, I don't think he ever really shut it down. Gambino is the head of it, after all. I gotta admit, though, that would be kickass if this event led up to the battle system. I've been wanting that to come out for ages. Come on, Gambino! Build your tower and let's see what can you do! xd

its not a question of whether or not he shut it down, the computer system set of an internal self destruct mechanism called the "Silent Flash Protocol", the whole place was vaporised, gambino's mansion was wiped out, but think of what that explotion did when contained in an underground lab? its completely gone man
Sounds awesome...

(Oh my god, this is my first non-gradient posts since the fatur was released)
LabTech042.... My friend...

Erm, *cough* Your idea isn't the most... Convincing, but is still nice fanfiction.

I was thinking the robots in Aekea had something to do with it... gonk
hey, i picked up i vial, what does it do? was it just the antidote from the minigame?

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

GTOnizuka
hey, i picked up i vial, what does it do? was it just the antidote from the minigame?

Yes. They're currently useless.

But if you have a bunch of them lined up in your House they look really pretty. 3nodding
Silver Gryphon
GTOnizuka

Yes. They're currently useless.

But if you have a bunch of them lined up in your House they look really pretty. 3nodding

alright thanks, perhaps soon they will have a new effect should my theory be correct
Haha.. honestly, that sounds fun.

I doubt the admins would do something that big, though.
Mirkwood no Hime
Haha.. honestly, that sounds fun.

I doubt the admins would do something that big, though.

well think about it, the battle system isn't supposed to come out until the fall right? well that means all of these events could take place slowly between now and then
Too much imagination...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces