Welcome to Gaia! ::

what you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

ok, we all have our own theories on this, but i have a very interesting one that if it is correct, could change the face of gaia. (note: this is only speculation and i have yet to read the jounals of the NPCs, but i will soon, in fact, that is todays project.

now, in one corner, we have gambino, with his son (an obvious unwanting cohort) in another we have the von helson sisters, obviously not the nicest of people, and with a major bone to pic with gambino, and in the third corner, we have the remnants of g-corp. now zombies (you know, we all had to kill a bunch of them but i missed out on the fun due tue some bad planning on my part, in fact the only event i've made it to so far has been the olympics)

ok, gambino's rebiulding, he has enough for his mansion, (which now looks disturbingly like a office building). but he still wants more (and we should give him more, this may get interesting).

what i think is going to happen, iis since gambino's so stupid, he's gonna start up g-corp again, not without modifications i say, but still it'll be there. and this time it's gonna be full blown, in fact, all of his island may have an underground facility soon.

As for the north sea, i'm thinking an underwater research facility there, shinra style, with a new high-tech dock on it with some big fish.

after a while the fish will change, as an event, and things will start getting a little weird.

then the sisters will strike, useing sabatoge, maybe with gino's help!! they will be meaning just to piss gambino off, bbut will end up releasing whatever turned the techs into zombies. and then all hell will break lose.

the island will fall, the north sea dock will become infested with mutated fish, and perhaps a new land furthur north will open up, a haven to the zombies. and then the old g-corp techs will surface, greater in number, and more powerful.

now it's too late to kill them with some simple minigame... and thus the gaia-battle system is born. new shops will open up, each specializing in a class of warrior, and the north section of gaia will become subject to random battles. at first dueling wont be available, because the real enemy will be the mutations, but it will come.

who knows what could happen next.
GTOnizuka
-theory-

good theory..well thought out.. i like it 3nodding i hope it happens!i want the battle system

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Maybe! surprised
wow that is one long theory... Kinda like it then again I dont really know what to think as of yet. We will see though.
GTOnizuka
after a while the fish will change, as an event, and things will start getting a little weird.

You mean, perhaps, like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Dabbler

Cool. I really, REALLY hope so......
Alexander Ramius
GTOnizuka

Futher upstream, yeah.
Yes!!! an underground base very interesting what be very cool if there is a hidden entrance somewere on the map 3nodding also the underground base reminded me of Resident Evil the hive more than Shin-Ra cause you know the zombies and all alright very nice thoery make perfect sense hope it happens this will be my first ever event and it just might be the best one yet whee
Alexander Ramius
GTOnizuka

lol, yeah, that kinda thing
Wow... if all this is happening to introduce the battle system... I'd say that battle system has a lot to live up to O_O!
Warrlock
Yes!!! an underground base very interesting what be very cool if there is a hidden entrance somewere on the map 3nodding also the underground base reminded me of Resident Evil the hive more than Shin-Ra cause you know the zombies and all alright very nice thoery make perfect sense hope it happens this will be my first ever event and it just might be the best one yet whee

thanks for the vote of confidence biggrin
hmm... so by the time the battle system comes out, we will be looking at a warzone previously known as gaia.
^^x_Ezekiel_Wing_x^^
Wow... if all this is happening to introduce the battle system... I'd say that battle system has a lot to live up to O_O!

yeah, but it would be fun, the debue would involve the chopping off of zombie heads, how awsome would that be as an item, a zombie part hanging from your belt eek
Hey yeah did'nt notice the new area in the map its blank right now mhm reminds me so much of Resident Evil Gaia style
Tortured-Bunny.
hmm... so by the time the battle system comes out, we will be looking at a warzone previously known as gaia.

well, i was thinking of it coming out as a three sided wor between gambino, the zombies, and the von helson sisters.

GINO COULD BE OUR LEADER IN WAR!!!!!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces