Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before I would let anyone call Gambino Jesus I would like to at least nail him to a palm tree or somethin.. Scure him with a pitchfork, and seal him away for a while..
You people are so sadistic. gonk
Little Rachael
You people are so sadistic. gonk
confused its your thread. sweatdrop
shadzar

I was referring to what Bolweevil said.
Little Rachael
shadzar

I was referring to what Bolweevil said.
Hey if you wanna grant him the title he has to earn it? Fair?
I don't think that they would have used Gambino to represent Jesus. I'm not critising you or anything but I think it's just de ja vu and something to do for Easter. If they were to do that, surely they'd realize it would offend some people as Gambino wasn't EXACTLY the kindest man at his prime, was he?
Nefata
I don't think that they would have used Gambino to represent Jesus. I'm not critising you or anything but I think it's just de ja vu and something to do for Easter. If they were to do that, surely they'd realize it would offend some people as Gambino wasn't EXACTLY the kindest man at his prime, was he?
Well, hell, there's not documentation for MANY years of Jesus's life. His angsty teenage years. Who knows? Maybe Jesus was a surly teenager.
Do you think that Jesus would have gone around, kicking people out of their homes and etc? Because I don't think so.
Nefata
Do you think that Jesus would have gone around, kicking people out of their homes and etc? Because I don't think so.
Gambino never kicked people out of their homes. neutral
I swear he was going to, though. =3 That's why people were pleading with him on his journal to 'Save the Gaians'.
Bolweevil
Hey if you wanna grant him the title he has to earn it? Fair?

This wasn't at all what I had in mind. sweatdrop
Nefata
I swear he was going to, though. =3 That's why people were pleading with him on his journal to 'Save the Gaians'.
Mm. I don't remember that one. I'll look at it when I'm back on my own comp.
Yup! But as I said before, Gambino wasn't a very nice person when he had all of his gold and yeah. But, I think he's changed for the better now. 3nodding
Nefata
Yup! But as I said before, Gambino wasn't a very nice person when he had all of his gold and yeah. But, I think he's changed for the better now. 3nodding
*grins* See, Gambino's a fun character. He's power-hungry, egotistical, and vain. Despite all that, he's probably the most likable character I've encountered besides 247, although I'm a bit biased in that respect.
That's why people love him, I guess. XD; He's a go-getter in a way...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff