Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
if youll look at his pocket watch youll notice that there is ahole in the cover but not on the opposite side therefore the shot was stopped by his watch
foamythesquirreldude
User Image
if youll look at his pocket watch youll notice that there is ahole in the cover but not on the opposite side
k.....
Uh... duh? confused

You aren't the first to point this out... sorry. sweatdrop
Ooooollldd....
Congratulations for being the millionth person to post this.

...that's the center of the watch.

Take a look at a clock. whee
if no one noticed this i should become a detective . . . right now

Dapper Gekko

that doesn't cover the 6 hour GST fall off his tower. I know he fell into the water and I'm hoping that he won't be dead, but... pointing out the hole doesn't prove anything.
This has been metioned 40 times. But if you notice the tower itself faced durem, IF the sniper shot him, It hit him in the back and came out the front, breaking the pocketwatch.
Borealis
Congratulations for being the millionth person to post this.
i was thinking the same thing
foamythesquirreldude
if no one noticed this i should become a detective . . . right now
But everyone noticed it. And you're wrong. So you should give up being a detective... Right now.
i havent see this at all searching through posts none
Hey moron he fell from a billion feet tall I think hed be dead by now and hes drowning! crying
Dude, what no one seems to consider is that EVEN IF he wasn't shot, he fell a huge distance... granted he landed in the water, but I think he still would have been hurt... badly. And if he was knocked unconscious, he would have drowned.

Oh dang, Kremlin said it already. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces