Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

...that pannel was the shot passing through the watch. It was destroyed. We don't know yet if Gambino was hit.
Arisen
TriskDaemon
That second watch is in another panel. See the black dividing line?

You just helped prove my theory, though. That pocketwatch is broken and the bullet sound fx are in that panel aswell.
I'm just saying there's only one watch, shown twice.
Ooh! That's a sensible theory. Gambino was very silly carrying two pocket watches around, heh...
<center>Even if the pocket watch saved him, he still fell. He would've died before he hit the ground/water, sadly. (Unless Gaia is super-magical, which it probably is.)</center>
Crystalline Liquid
<center>Even if the pocket watch saved him, he still fell. He would've died before he hit the ground/water, sadly. (Unless Gaia is super-magical, which it probably is.)</center>

I included that in there. ^_^
TriskDaemon
Arisen
TriskDaemon
That second watch is in another panel. See the black dividing line?

You just helped prove my theory, though. That pocketwatch is broken and the bullet sound fx are in that panel aswell.
I'm just saying there's only one watch, shown twice.

Yes, and I see that now, but that watch was still hit.
Arisen
Crystalline Liquid

<center>You did? Crap, sorry, I missed it. xD; -rereads-

Edit: Argh, I'm really sorry. -sticks an 'Idiot' sign on his forehead-
</center>
well theres a better chance of him being alive than the Von Helsons MWUHAHAHAHA they were smashed. No way in heck they could move fast enough to get away. I mean did you see how close it was to them when they looked through their window. They're goners. *silently laughs maniacally*

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
Interesting, I hope it's true
Matsunaga
User Image

Noooo! surprised
Crystalline Liquid
Arisen
Crystalline Liquid

<center>You did? Crap, sorry, I missed it. xD; -rereads-</center>

xP
Dark Kaze4
well theres a better chance of him being alive than the Von Helsons MWUHAHAHAHA they were smashed. No way in heck they could move fast enough to get away. I mean did you see how close it was to them when they looked through their window. They're goners. *silently laughs maniacally*

'zactly >=)
Ari, you are one smart sonuvabiotch. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas