Fuzzy Cat

5,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Skill Up 50
Alexi_Jameson
blends
Alexi_Jameson
lol Add 10K and another 20K from me and DistilledJoy respectively.
heart

Gambino will be up and running in NO TIME FLAT. 3nodding

It didn't do too much to his donation bar though. sweatdrop Just like...a little bitty thing.

I don't think it moved half a pixle. xp
I donated 1.7K Oddly enough, I still have it in my account. You should all donate to Gambino! scream heart
Alexi_Jameson
-shakes fist- darn you! XD now I really feel the need to donate more.

Friendly Trader

blends
it's hardly moved. his mansion must be worth millions.

Yeah. :/ I could just donate him a million just to see what it would do, but it would be kinda dumb to do that only to find that he needs like...10 million or something. xd

Fuzzy Cat

5,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Skill Up 50
Miizu
I donated 1.7K Oddly enough, I still have it in my account. You should all donate to Gambino! scream heart

That's due to a lag. Your gold should be deducted in less than an hour or so.
Miizu
Its called lag love XD it will go away...

...and I think most of us did gonk

Friendly Trader

Demon Kairos
Alexi_Jameson

XD! Blame Distilled - he pointed it out to me. ^^

I wonder whats going to happen. Like will he have a list of people who donated? Or is he just going to build his mansion and then not even remember his donators? And how much of it is actually going into his mansion? For all we know he's just planning another evil scheme. ninja

Haha. This is amusing. whee Awesome surprise. ^^

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
td width="1.3765914351852" height="9" background="http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/gradient1.gif"

thats the code for the width... the max is 125 pixels and right now its at 1.37 something lol someone do the math ><
im a broke lil wench.... so he gotta whole whoppin 50g from me 3nodding too bad i just went shoppin on the market earlier tonight razz
Alexi_Jameson
Demon Kairos
Alexi_Jameson

XD! Blame Distilled - he pointed it out to me. ^^

I wonder whats going to happen. Like will he have a list of people who donated? Or is he just going to build his mansion and then not even remember his donators? And how much of it is actually going into his mansion? For all we know he's just planning another evil scheme. ninja

Haha. This is amusing. whee Awesome surprise. ^^
Maybe I will.... but then Distilled isn't here XD

Gambino? Thank people? Ha... he just wants us to think he's a changed man... I miss the gambino that used to beat his son! The man who sent us useless pictures of him beating ( and/or molesting ) his son.

Why must the admins always do stuff like this as I'm about to go to bed?

Friendly Trader

tidesong
td width="1.3765914351852" height="9" background="http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/gradient1.gif"

thats the code for the width... the max is 125 pixels and right now its at 1.37 something lol someone do the math ><

About a hundred x 40K which means 4 million gold?

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Alexi_Jameson
tidesong

thats not so bad lol i donated another 500g and checked again... its
td width="1.6174768518519" now .... alot of people must be donating xd
Alexi_Jameson
tidesong

Which he then plans to give to me.....

... I wish ...

Friendly Trader

Demon Kairos
Maybe I will.... but then Distilled isn't here XD

Gambino? Thank people? Ha... he just wants us to think he's a changed man... I miss the gambino that used to beat his son! The man who sent us useless pictures of him beating ( and/or molesting ) his son.

Why must the admins always do stuff like this as I'm about to go to bed?

True enough. whee

LOL You miss that? whee Well I dunno - I never think he actually changed at all. He'll probably build the mansion and then think up diabolical schemes to get rid of the Hellsons and then take over Gaia.

Yeah I have to get to bed myself soon. sweatdrop Oh well - I hope to wake up and see that bar much higher than it is now.
Alexi_Jameson
True enough. whee

LOL You miss that? whee Well I dunno - I never think he actually changed at all. He'll probably build the mansion and then think up diabolical schemes to get rid of the Hellsons and then take over Gaia.

Yeah I have to get to bed myself soon. sweatdrop Oh well - I hope to wake up and see that bar much higher than it is now.
It was amusing... cause you could just see L0cke sitting there typing like a giddy fangirl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff