Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alexi_Jameson
blends
I haven't been paying close attention to the vend for a day or two... I just went all out for my NM Headband and it took less than 10 hours in the vend.

When people ask what I'm questing for, I say gold. smile

Ah I see. whee Good stuff. I used to be questing for gold too. ^^ But I want DJs and a DT now.
DJs! I remember the day after I joined, I saw someone wearing DJ headphones in one of t he forums. I started asking around "where can I get dj headphones, can i buy them from you?" Meanwhile I'm wearing non-matching flame clothes. I didn't even know what they cost, I just wanted some on Gaia since I have a pair IRL. xp

I'll quest for them eventually. 3nodding

Friendly Trader

tidesong
Thats an answer *shrug* my goal is to get stuff that gaia hasnt released yet xd

XD Nice.

Mm Well I dunno - My head looks bare without the DJs and the butt looks bare without the Tail. I used to own them so I miss them more - I guess you miss them a lot more when you used to own them.

@Blends - XD Yeah thats amusing. XP I remember being a newbie. Its hilarious what I did back then, like I didn't know you had to say the actual name of the item when selling it, because I was lazy to put up the name on the description.

But yeah - XD You should quest for them at some point. 3nodding They're awesome. Better than Bear Hats any day. Or slippers.

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
ok lecture is done! *goes to check on gambino*
Alexi_Jameson
tidesong
Thats an answer *shrug* my goal is to get stuff that gaia hasnt released yet xd

XD Nice.

Mm Well I dunno - My head looks bare without the DJs and the butt looks bare without the Tail. I used to own them so I miss them more - I guess you miss them a lot more when you used to own them.

@Blends - XD Yeah thats amusing. XP I remember being a newbie. Its hilarious what I did back then, like I didn't know you had to say the actual name of the item when selling it, because I was lazy to put up the name on the description.

But yeah - XD You should quest for them at some point. 3nodding They're awesome. Better than Bear Hats any day. Or slippers.
I have a bad problem with not wanting to sell anything from my inventory though, so I'll have to pull over 7 mil out of my... as a matter of fact, I bet I could get a good jump with this tin hat...

Nawwwwwww

I heart my tin hat for keeping the government sattelites from reading my thoughts. ninja

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
lol @ the tin hat protection thing razz
td width="5.80078125"

Friendly Trader

blends
I have a bad problem with not wanting to sell anything from my inventory though, so I'll have to pull over 7 mil out of my... as a matter of fact, I bet I could get a good jump with this tin hat...

Nawwwwwww

I heart my tin hat for keeping the government sattelites from reading my thoughts. ninja

XD

I sell everything I can but I never sell fast enough to match what I buy. Its fine though since my profits are such that I can keep doing that while gaining more pure.

Tin hat? Eh...100K is what they usually go for.

LMAO Thats awesome. XD

@Tidesong - whee 1/25th of the way done. XD
good thing I only work in the morning, I'll be here for this things completion. xd

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
yuppers hehe i just bought this robot mask so i had to try it on... will be going soon for food see ya all
tidesong
yuppers hehe i just bought this robot mask so i had to try it on... will be going soon for food see ya all
*licks lips* bring me some bacon if ya got some? domokun

Friendly Trader

blends
good thing I only work in the morning, I'll be here for this things completion. xd

My finals are at night so yeah - I'll be around. 3nodding

@Tidesong - Later! heart
I will take this opportunity to get some fresh air~
td width="8.3817997685185" eek
its growing!

td width="9.9175347222222"
He's probably gonna build a bigger mansion than the Von Helsons, then at Easter, They're gonna rally people to stay at their mansion instead of the others.

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
yeah is it growing! i'm home now
td width="11.045283564815"
woah it just about doubled during the time i take to eat dinner and get home and i didnt have bacon i had fish and veg and rice and fries and a bit of leftover chocolate donut from breakfast

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff