Welcome to Gaia! ::

It did not shoot the pocket watch people. Look at the part where Gino says "father?". The pocket watch falls out of his pocket as he's spinning around hits the top of the tower to later fall off at the same time gambino falls. 3nodding

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
LeathercladCow
I hate to point this out, but people are getting WAY to scientific in a situation that previously involved zombies. XD

He survived or didn't - it's up to the mods. If only they'd have more plot released faster... crying

up the admins, not mods rolleyes wink . Mods take care of users on Gaia, the Admin take care of everything.. remeber that everyone biggrin
Elauria
LeathercladCow
I hate to point this out, but people are getting WAY to scientific in a situation that previously involved zombies. XD

He survived or didn't - it's up to the mods. If only they'd have more plot released faster... crying

up the admins, not mods rolleyes wink . Mods take care of users on Gaia, the Admin take care of everything.. remeber that everyone biggrin

yah, there might even be someone new, anything can happen if the admins feel like it...
..he was shot IN THE BACK i know this because of his position, the bullet going at very high speeds and slowing down very little went right through his clothing and body which slowed it down enough for the watch to stop it completely, then he fell down a 200-300 story building at that height hitting water is like being fired into a Steel wall at 98 MPH Gambino is, without a doubt DEAD.

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
well, i still have a feeling he'll be alive. maybe the next time we see him, he'll be in crutches and a body cast and he'll be like screaming in pain at all the events.....it could happen.
I agree with you that the bullet did not make contact with the skin, but only the watch.
And about the fall- Logic usually doesn't work on Gaia. sweatdrop
he got shot in the back look at it b 4 he falls he ran tword ganbino and....ban in the back

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey I want gambino to be alive ... I'm a crazy and proud gambino's supporter ... but if a bullet had the strenght to go from durem to the top of the tower then it has the strenght to go through a pocket watch ... besides with a fall from that hight he would have died before even reaching the water ...
jonyyy
he got shot in the back look at it b 4 he falls he ran tword ganbino and....ban in the back

GINO not GANBINO
Im willing to bet that the crafty old dodger staged teh whole thing and actually had a parachute strapped to his back.

If so I will have to send a real assasin after him to get the job done properly...

*picks up one of ginos limbs* However, how could the son have survived the crash?
d4rkNozu
If the gunshot didnt kill him, the fall did

even if he fell in the water.

He'd of died before he even his the surface.

Organs would have shut down out of shock. Kinda like when your in a car crash, when yur body stops moving forward, yur organs are all smooshed up as theyre kinda still moving forward

....but hes dead

i'll be shocked i he isnt

I'm inclined to agree with you. biggrin However. Gaia is like an Anime..... no one is ever really dead no matter how they fall unless you see a body :3
ya never know, but untill the next part of the storyline comes out anything could potentially happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff