Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like matters anyways,it's not like he's going to survive the fall stare
Gambino is too important to Gaia. He'll live.
Eares Deathlord
*pins the words dumb a** to his shirt* look at update 2 or read back like 5 posts
Senshi Ryu
Moose Juice
Hmm, no blood. I want blood. D:

He'll be dead when he hits the ground, anyway. Unless this is some evil April Fools joke. How dare they. Getting my hopes up like that.
if he dies from the fall I couldn't care... my point is the bullet did not kill him =D

Mm, I think it hit the pocket watch or something. Of course, that'd have to be a really tough pocket watch.

My dad just changed the chime of our clock the Big Ben one. XD Damn clock, do not mock me! ninja
Vanilla Sakura
Gambino is too important to Gaia. He'll live.
Yes that is what I think as well *gives you a cookie for being smart* 3nodding
X_xtwilightx_X
i know exactly from where the sniper was.
He was stanging on the north east corner of the big ben clock in durem
:/ then he was shot from the east which means? OMFG! SHOT IN THE SIDE!! AND WAHTS ON THE SIDE!! POCKET WATCH!!
the updated picture on page 1 with the supposed trajectory of the bullet is just plain wrong... the shooter is pictured in the comic standing in durem, if youve moved around the maps on gaia at all you know that durem is two maps left and the isle of gambino is two maps up from barton town... thus the mansion that gambino has built roughly faces durem... if he turns around on top of his tower his back is now facing durem which is where the shot came from... no way a sniper in durem would have been able to hit him from the front! xp
Movies aren't real life, dude. He was shot from a really, really far distance, and bullets don't just travel forever...they lose speed and momentum through friction with the air. And also, if that sketch you made was true, the the bullet would've had to have come from his own tower.

Oh, and since there -still- seems to be some confusion about the matter:

User Image
Senshi Ryu
Eares Deathlord
*pins the words dumb a** to his shirt* look at update 2 or read back like 5 posts
At that sped?I don't think it's possible for him to grab on to anything,especally cause they way he's falling. xd YAY!Gambino is gonna die and our true rulers will finallyu be able to take over! xd
Senshi Ryu
X_xtwilightx_X
:/ then he was shot from the east which means? OMFG! SHOT IN THE SIDE!! AND WAHTS ON THE SIDE!! POCKET WATCH!!

um, Durem's southwest of the island, dude.
Virshatt
Movies aren't real life, dude. He was shot from a really, really far distance, and bullets don't just travel forever...they lose speed and momentum through friction with the air. And also, if that sketch you made was true, the the bullet would've had to have come from his own tower.

User Image
no no I mean he was shot from the nort east (where durem is) which means he was shot in the right side where the pocket wathc was
Senshi Ryu
X_xtwilightx_X
Then how come he fell backwords?
Senshi Ryu
you don't read comics enough that are 2 seperate frams dumb a** is is 1 frame showing the watch in his pocket... 2 fram showing it fall out
You dont need to call me dumb a** we can debate without insults.
Im talking about the frame with Gino running towards his Father. The watch is in his pocket yet on the same frame, another watch is on the ground. If that is the same watch how can it be falling with Gambino?
Virshatt
Senshi Ryu
X_xtwilightx_X

um, Durem's southwest of the island, dude.
the bullet was traveling north :/ it came from the south... but travled north
Senshi Ryu
Virshatt

User Image
no no I mean he was shot from the nort east (where durem is) which means he was shot in the right side where the pocket wathc was
Durem is southwest of Gambino's tower bright one xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces