Welcome to Gaia! ::

well hes not dead i can tell you that............... stare

Liberal Explorer

Absolute Shadows
tsukasa71590dothack
OMG! eek sorry i havent been on in a while xD so i have no idea wut has been going on e.e;;

Gambino got shot and fell of his tower, His tower fell with him and Crushed the Von helsons Mansion with the mansion that was Onto of the tower, There was Another Mansion Under the Tower and now there are 2 Mansions and everyone is Presumed dead =3

lol thanks ^-^ *thinks* wait a min...i donated gold...for his tower to fall over scream i want meh gold back crying (no offence to people who may be dead) 4laugh
Beastboy84
well hes not dead i can tell you that............... stare
I see no Proof still

I can also tell you the Mansion was made of Paper and Glue. Dosen't make me right.

Liberal Explorer

I can also tell you the Mansion was made of Paper and Glue. Dosen't make me right.

Glue...and paper *anime style falls* gonk i paid gold...for that... *slaps himself* lol i like ur Siggy Shadows, and i have 2 things to say, 1 i like the "Light" you more, and also *fears dah ebil viles* eek
how Gambino can be dead? how he can die if he never existed?
trovao

Role-Playing Community

Nothing is Real, We just go with the story. I would go into a rant, But I am Feeling lazy now.
Absolute Shadows
trovao

Role-Playing Community

Nothing is Real, We just go with the story. I would go into a rant, But I am Feeling lazy now.

=O The sisters are right! We ARE sheep!
Shizuka Enzan
Absolute Shadows
trovao

Role-Playing Community

Baa?

You really are stalking me Huh >_>

*Hides*
Absolute Shadows
Shizuka Enzan
Absolute Shadows
trovao

Role-Playing Community

Baa?

You really are stalking me Huh >_>

*Hides*

No its because you're everywhere, I thought, hey if I see him all over the place, maybe I should stalk him? So here we are...
Shizuka Enzan
No its because you're everywhere, I thought, hey if I see him all over the place, maybe I should stalk him? So here we are...

Oh =3

I guess I am in alot of places, Oh well, maybe thats why so many people seem to know me as a well-Known GCD Addict when I haven't even been in the GCD addict Thread =3
Absolute Shadows
Shizuka Enzan

Oh =3

I guess I am in alot of places, Oh well, maybe thats why so many people seem to know me as a well-Known GCD Addict when I haven't even been in the GCD addict Thread =3

I have to laugh, right when I started talking to you, "Everywhere" from Michelle Branch came on through my list of music. xd
tsukasa71590dothack

Glue...and paper *anime style falls* gonk i paid gold...for that... *slaps himself* lol i like ur Siggy Shadows, and i have 2 things to say, 1 i like the "Light" you more, and also *fears dah ebil viles* eek

Aww, how cute, you're a kitty =D

Liberal Explorer

Aww, how cute, you're a kitty =D

awww thanks ^^

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
when did this happen? neutral
Lady Asherat
when did this happen? neutral

I just HATE your siggy!!! It's totally the bomb. Really. Im going to bomb it to peices. Especially the statue. You don't deserve a statue.No flamers deserve a statue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff