Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would survive that?
Gambino stare

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sweatdrop like i said anything can happen although its very *coughunlikelycough* i still think that the people that run this site can whatever the heck they want...so that option is open...

Domremy-kun's Waifu

Quotable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
There's no way the pocket watch would have blocked a high-caliber sniper rifle round. Hell, the guy hit him from Durem for crying out loud!

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
eek it would be pretty creepy if he survived AS A ZOMBIE!!!!
blaugh just joking that'd be freaky...
DuoTH
Gambino is secretly a Highlander. The only way to kill him is by cutting off his head.

Funny how everyone calls immortals from that show "Highlanders" O_o

Not to sound like a nerd, but the reason that the movies and show were called "The Highlander" was because both guys were highlanders; people born in the highlands of Scotland.

I'm done. xd
moon-bean
Maybe his mansion was made of money and it didnt kill anyone because it was so light 3nodding

hav you ever picked up a box of prnter paper? (buig box, at least) They're quite heavy.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DuoTH
Gambino is secretly a Highlander. The only way to kill him is by cutting off his head.

Gambino couldn't be a hightlander... he has a son! Aren't highlanders sterile?

I say he's a distant cousin to Geese Howard and is therefore immune to falling off buildings.

Anxious Waffles

LIES! gonk

Actually, if Gambino stayed locked in G-Corp for several days, what do you think he was doing?

He might have been writing his will, or making a G-gorp mixture that would keep him alive for-e-var!!!11!11! o.O

...Then again, he could have been countin his goldies. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces