Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just one theory. He could be re-building the corrupt company to get money. He's gonna turn on us! eek the gino thng was for sympathy (NOw don't get me wrong I donated to teh guy too....), nothing more.

*Sigh* flame me of you want there is always funny rumors going around. Maybe this is one of them?

Festive Celebrator

Hey that makes perfect sense... that is why it's a skyscarper intead of a mansion eek
Ninina
Hey that makes perfect sense... that is why it's a skyscarper intead of a mansion eek

Thank you. It just seemed reasonable. You know.

Sky scraper=Big Corp.
Gambino-=G-corp

Also.. the G in G-corp could be from Gambino's name.. o-O
Sounds good- I didnt donate to Gambino because he was a nice guy and had a change of heart. I would have donated to him even if he was saying hey gimme gold and let me destroy durem. I dig Gambino- besides I want G-Corp to return anyways.... blaugh

Festive Celebrator

Katokoe
Ninina

Sky scraper=Big Corp.
Gambino-=G-corp

Well, the G in GCorp is a short for Gambino's Corporation. biggrin

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Katokoe
Ninina

Sky scraper=Big Corp.
Gambino-=G-corp

yea it is...
shyembrace
Katokoe
Ninina

Sky scraper=Big Corp.
Gambino-=G-corp

yea it is...

Woops! redface Sorry I wasn't here for the Halloween event.. I thought it was like Gaian-Corp... ehehe...

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I still seriously think he should stop before either the height of it topples over or the weight of it sink part of Gambino isle. xd I'd laugh if the building broke before it could be complete and all the money we give him became a waste. lol I support him and all, but this is just getting silly. The thing's about 12 times as big as his original mansion.
Tao Kai Tze
Sounds good- I didnt donate to Gambino because he was a nice guy and had a change of heart. I would have donated to him even if he was saying hey gimme gold and let me destroy durem. I dig Gambino- besides I want G-Corp to return anyways.... blaugh

Hehe. yeah I want something to happen too. So I donated as well. Hmm..

Festive Celebrator

Katokoe

Woops! redface Sorry I wasn't here for the Halloween event.. I thought it was like Gaian-Corp... ehehe...

No worries^^

Well I guess that's the good thing about it, the corporation is all about Gambino, but he can fool people into thinking he's all about Gaia sweatdrop

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
NUUUUUUUUUUU G CORP! gonk xd
Itd be so great if he started a new G-Corp and made anybody who donated a member and gave them a special G-corp suit!!!
Where is Gino?
Tao Kai Tze
Itd be so great if he started a new G-Corp and made anybody who donated a member and gave them a special G-corp suit!!!

Ahaha that would be cool.

Space Werewolf

Hopefully G Corp won't be doing anything like researching and producing zombie viruses this time ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff