Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Look at all that flotsam and jetsam waste floating near the contruction site in the water! What if a poor little emeraldback swallows a splinter because G Corp is tossing bits and pieces into the ocean? We should demand a CLEANUP!
That's nothing compared to what G Corp was doing before the Halloween Bash. neutral

Original Gaian

I think that's just debris and chunks of the old mansion left over from the Hallowe'en nuking. surprised
surprised Amen. 3nodding

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Yeah he should have spent some of that gold we are giving him to clean up a bit first right.... In any case.... just look at all the old tires and tin cans in the lakes!!! Gaia is quite a litter-prone place it seems sweatdrop

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
...Who cares?
IF YOUR SAYING (UP ABOVE) THAT THOSE PANTS ARE NOT COOL THEN THATS YOUR CHOICE I THINK THEY LOOK NICE AFTER ALL I HAVE THEM ON RIGHT NOW sorry about the caps sweatdrop biggrin
scream ISNT THERE ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO??? I know that I have jsut gotton here but I dont want this place to go under! crying Its too much of an awesome place to let it get filled up with littler and junk! isnt there anything that I can do to help?? cry
Zahir
I think that's just debris and chunks of the old mansion left over from the Hallowe'en nuking. surprised
Zahir
of course gambino wouldent ever pollute

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hmm so that is post-nuke debris? Well as a "brownfield" construction site, Gambino should clean the place up before building on it - radiation and smokin debris can't be a good backdrop for a new building!

Elder

Princess Nausicaa
Look at all that flotsam and jetsam waste floating near the contruction site in the water! What if a poor little emeraldback swallows a splinter because G Corp is tossing bits and pieces into the ocean? We should demand a CLEANUP!

The Von Helson sisters recycle and recirculate STD's.. and the one thing your most worried about is water? 3nodding
The water was polluted already. How about you go and help the enviroment by fishing out all those cans, tires, and boots out of the water instead of talking about it here? I mean, there are people AT THIS VERY MOMENT who are doing their job as envromentalists by taking out their fishing rods and scowering the lakes, drainage centers, and lagoons with their hooks, cleaning the water that was damaged.

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Airez
The water was polluted already. How about you go and help the enviroment by fishing out all those cans, tires, and boots out of the water instead of talking about it here? I mean, there are people AT THIS VERY MOMENT who are doing their job as envromentalists by taking out their fishing rods and scowering the lakes, drainage centers, and lagoons with their hooks, cleaning the water that was damaged.

Yes, the current fishing spots are in bad shape. But look at the Northern Sea. Both of those new maps show water that looks deep and clear. But Gambino is going to change that soon enough...with that ominous tower hovering above...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff