Welcome to Gaia! ::

well man I aint gonna flame you for dissing such a great man but I understand you havent seen what he is compared to the VH whores lol VHS anyway his events were better he has family and hes not creepy looking
Well To answer you question If i was rich,had power,etc and lost it all wouldn't you think people would know I could get it back.After all people who are stronger,powerful,etc they come from nothing and get stronger and stronger by themseleves,they didn't need a friggin charity to help them.Second off I do not follow anyone, becuase I'm not gonna fight. this is my take on this.

Von Helson Sisters:I think it's intresting that they're fighting againist Gambino also. I guess they just decided to build up a side and revolt. But NOTE, I am not with the sisters, becuase I don't think fighting is the answer. I'm trying to stop you all from making a stupid decision to follow someone who has been helped,and now will grow far too powerful.

Soon The Power will crumble back at you. Nothing is Perfect, your Gambino Trust will soon Crumble. And Anyone who is angry becuase I'm trying to change an opinion. I don't really care, this is for someone who has common sense not to join this guy just becuase he give you a badge. that's nothing, as far as Im concered I find that stupid. and Now look at him standing at the top of the building, God I hope he falls off.

(sorry for typos)
EXCUSE ME, check your facts. The Helsons are whiny rude little brats who pissed away their fortune on magazines and idiocy.
meh then whatever, after all I didn't join a side. I just Agree with them hating Gambino, Nuff said.
no, I hold nothing agence you for your opinions biggrin
everything I say is mearly for discustion sake

I just faiver Gambino over the Twins because I remember what he was like before he lost everything and I feel the twins have given well enough reasons so as not to trust them

all the same, even if he turned agence us all (something I wouldn't put beound the Sisters eather), you'll have to admit, it would make things very entertaning
Which is why we're here in the first place, is it not? biggrin
Hey look as far as Im concered you're all cool. I just don't think it's good to follow such a suspicious man. I mean What if infact he turns on you, wouldn't that be a pisser?
monstermaniac778
meh then whatever, after all I didn't join a side. I just Agree with them hating Gambino, Nuff said.
I agree with everyone hating you stare
Rogue Specter
all the same, even if he turned agence us all (something I wouldn't put beound the Sisters eather), you'll have to admit, it would make things very entertaning
Which is why we're here in the first place, is it not? biggrin
monstermaniac778
Hey look as far as Im concered you're all cool. I just don't think it's good to follow such a suspicious man. I mean What if infact he turns on you, wouldn't that be a pisser?

............Hey!........... Poor little kitty in the corner! I don't FOLLOW anyone! I just believe in what the V.H. twins are saying!!!
what did you say
Whatever Feline, Do what you please, as far as Im concered considering i dont wanna be apart of both sides, if you had to join one, join those "bratty" (from what I hear) sisters.
Plus, it'd be AWESOME if Gambino turned on us. I loved his Zombies, and I absolutely LOVE villains of all sorts. <3<3<3
monstermaniac778
Whatever Feline, Do what you please, as far as Im concered considering i dont wanna be apart of both sides, if you had to join one, join those "bratty" (from what I hear) sisters.

Here we go again. I have one thing to say before I blow my top. I have had it up to here with you! I have tried to be polite and not rude or point fingers but that's it!! ONE THING TO SAY! IF YOU WEREN'T THERE AT THE EVENTS TO WITNESS GAMBINO OR THE TWINS SAY SOMETHING YOU. KNOW. NOTHING! ! ! I'm sick of you 'hearing things from the grape vine' so-to-say. If you weren't there, you have nothing to argue!!!!!!!
heh Wanna talk about nothing to Argue huh? Here's a little file I picked up.

Halloween

-Gambino Had a company called G-Corp ,which was a secret underground reseach facility under his house

-around Halloween they were working on a sort of thing that helped you heal.

-it was used on the people who worked there, but it got messed up and turned them into zombies

-they got out and attacked people during the Halloween party

Here's something to argue about. What about this. Do you still trust gambino.Heh I'm sure most of you will say "all he did was try to help people" bah ,please This is just an excuse.
This Is proof, That all your loyal following of this man Can soon backfire, how do you explain to those people's familes that they're dead and now roam the Earth, exactly it's horrible,i'ts worse then his situation, I mean come on the guy was already rich and powerful.

(excuse me for typos,and Feline I didnt mean to get u angry sweatdrop )
Here's my bump!

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers