Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeo_MoshiMoshi
the bar isnt moving because no one is donating XD
Even after my friend donated the 20k, the bar didn't even appear to move one bit.
Ziddim
Zeo_MoshiMoshi
Even after my friend donated the 20k, the bar didn't even appear to move one bit.
Again, you're not going to make it move by donating. The admins plan the event times well in advance, they wouldn't let the users place the start of an event at, say, the middle of the night this thursday. It will be on a weekend or holiday. In this case, that means Friday, Saturday, or maybe a Sunday, though I doubt it.
TriskDaemon
Ziddim
Zeo_MoshiMoshi
Again, you're not going to make it move by donating. The admins plan the event times well in advance, they wouldn't let the users place the start of an event at, say, the middle of the night this thursday. It will be on a weekend or holiday. In this case, that means Friday, Saturday, or maybe a Sunday, though I doubt it.
Hmm...Ingenious. Kinda gay concept though. That the bar would move even if noone donated. NO MORE DONATIONS OVER HERE!
i know alot of people who think they will get some sort of item if they donate... personaly i dont think it could be worth them spending 20k and that's even if they do get an item... what do u guys think?
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
i know alot of people who think they will get some sort of item if they donate... personaly i dont think it could be worth them spending 20k and that's even if they do get an item... what do u guys think?
He told me he donated the 20k to help speed up the donation drive. So we can find out what happens next. I donated 4k. So, now I'm kinda bummed.
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
He told me he donated the 20k to help speed up the donation drive. So we can find out what happens next. I donated 4k. So, now I'm kinda bummed.

i don't understand these people who are willing to just throw away 20k how much money does this guy have?
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

i don't understand these people who are willing to just throw away 20k how much money does this guy have?
He has minis, nightmare scarf, omg hat, angelic sash, and DT. But I don't remember what he has unequipped. ((My friend that got me to join, I was at his house yesterday.))
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

He has minis, nightmare scarf, omg hat, angelic sash, and DT. But I don't remember what he has unequipped. ((My friend that got me to join, I was at his house yesterday.))

i think im gonna vomit... i would kill for half that stuff... jesus, he better at least be a donator
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

i think im gonna vomit... i would kill for half that stuff... jesus, he better at least be a donator
-_- The kid donated $20 a month. Just because he can. What a rich b*****d.
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

i meant a donator to quests... but still $20 bucks isn't the worst you'll encounter on this sight, i met a guy who donates $50 a month...jesus
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

i meant a donator to quests... but still $20 bucks isn't the worst you'll encounter on this sight, i met a guy who donates $50 a month...jesus
Lol. He bought me a jacked-up cape.
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

wow... what a sacrafice...
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
Ziddim
sir_rodrick_the_3rd

Meh, it was free.

wow... what a sacrafice...
hey man i gotta go to bed i got work to do tomorrow ill see u around
sir_rodrick_the_3rd
hey man i gotta go to bed i got work to do tomorrow ill see u around
Cya.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers