Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you noticed that the donation bar looks stuck. Since I last checked like sometime yesterday, or the day before. Gambino's donation bar has not moved. But I know plenty of people donating up to 20k. Is there a possibility it is lag, or perhaps it will never be all the way up. ((Gambino doesn't need a skyscraper for God's sake.)) My friend had a theory that there is a possibility that this donation drive was set up, just so it could fail. If it failed, the money would be lost. Gold would be taken out of currency. Wouldn't that help solve the problems with inflation?
Oh man, that book rocked!

But yeah, i don't think they know that it's tomorrow at 9.

So, maybe write them an e-mail?

Yeah yeah....

... I'm forget.

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
Yes, yes it would. But then again, skyscrapers are mighty pricey these days. surprised
A few months ago the admins posted an interesting stat on the front page. At that time, 9.9 million was spent in stores every day. If that's how much is going to stores on a regular basis, and many months, just imagine how much gold must have gone into that donation fund? It isn't stuck, people are just slowing down now that the drive has ended once already.
xlamo
Oh man, that book rocked!

But yeah, i don't think they know that it's tomorrow at 9.

So, maybe write them an e-mail?

Yeah yeah....

... I'm forget.

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
Huh?...*ish lost*
Sub Zenyth
A few months ago the admins posted an interesting stat on the front page. At that time, 9.9 million was spent in stores every day. If that's how much is going to stores on a regular basis, and many months, just imagine how much gold must have gone into that donation fund? It isn't stuck, people are just slowing down now that the drive has ended once already.
Hmm...Interesting. But I haven't seen it move the slightest bit since mid-yesterday.
yea i think it seems stuck.
It has moved about 5 or 6 pixels... Lemme check, I'll edit the post.

Edit: Nope, still five. 24 hours ago, it was at 23 pixels, now it's at 28. AGGH. That does mean it's moving faster than my supposed rate of 1 px/6 hours , though...
mori matsu
yea i think it seems stuck.
It could just be lag.
It's moved..

I don't know how much, but it has since this morning..
TriskDaemon
It has moved about 5 or 6 pixels... Lemme check, I'll edit the post.

Edit: Nope, still five. 24 hours ago, it was at 23 pixels, now it's at 28. AGGH. That does mean it's moving faster than my supposed rate of 1 px/6 hours , though...
Hmm...So it is moving. Could it be to release?
Stop Spammin
That's the second time I've reported him for that spam... Can't remember where the other spam post was.

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
the bar isnt moving because no one is donating XD
TriskDaemon
That's the second time I've reported him for that spam... Can't remember where the other spam post was.
Meh, He'll learn eventually. Stupid spammers. All supporing advertising and commercials and such! Damn them!!! *Flails angry fists.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff