Gambino behind Aekea??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 4, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Ethereal Dream
xXLeonXx
Rod-san
does anyone else think that gambino is behind aekea cause its wierd that it just pops outta no where and its been realesed just after the gaian ball where gambino vowed revenge on the von helson twins??

gambino is behind aekea. during the last ball liam said he was employed by gambino.

this is all apart of the story as we will see unfold in the ball 2mora.

basicaly he will because the richist man again because of all the money made by selling us house's. atlest thats my view on this all.

What ball?

3rd anuual gaian ball.
Rockwarrior
Ethereal Dream
xXLeonXx
Rod-san
does anyone else think that gambino is behind aekea cause its wierd that it just pops outta no where and its been realesed just after the gaian ball where gambino vowed revenge on the von helson twins??

gambino is behind aekea. during the last ball liam said he was employed by gambino.

basicaly he will because the richist man again because of all the money made by selling us house's. atlest thats my view on this all.

What ball?

3rd anuual gaian ball.
Though, it's user-run so there won't be any storyline like the first guy said.
i think he is the one behind aeka
Interesting....
Liccy
hmm... well, with Gambino banned from Durem, and his place in ruins... I wouldn't doubt that he'd go to Aekea to develop his plan towards the Von Sisters.
It makes sense....Gambino reatreats tot he slums and has old issue ATTACK droids building houses? Almost TOO easy....soon Von Sisters....soon....MWHAHAHAH!! I'll be proud to be the villian he is!
KonoJaggerstone
Liccy
hmm... well, with Gambino banned from Durem, and his place in ruins... I wouldn't doubt that he'd go to Aekea to develop his plan towards the Von Sisters.
It makes sense....Gambino reatreats to the slums and has old issue ATTACK droids building houses? Almost TOO easy....soon Von Sisters....soon....MWHAHAHAH!! I'll be proud to be the villian he is!
Never thought bout it but it makes sense
think not...he didnt have money right??
I god damm knew it gambino takes the money from us what be bought in aekea to rebuild his empire what a genius 3nodding
xXLeonXx
Rod-san

eek where?
ahh...but from where did he get the money?!!
Cairo_chan
ahh...but from where did he get the money?!!
from us dont you see it makes perfect sense
DrusillaRaintree
Unlikely.
its the only thing that is possible think about aekea comes outta know where we buy the houses and all the stuff that goes inside them one month later a massive building appears on the isle hmmm im afriad thats the case here
YOU SEE I KNEW IT HE GOT THE MONEY FROM US I KNEW IT ALL ALONG AND NOW SOMEBODY HAS SHOT HIM THIS GETTING GOOD scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff