Welcome to Gaia! ::

I respect and support Gambino and all so don't b***h at me for this..but is it possible..just a teensy bit..that he seems to be begging..n00bish sort of? surprised
Allie-Nightrise
I respect and support Gambino and all so don't b***h at me for this..but is it possible..just a teensy bit..that he seems to be begging..n00bish sort of? surprised
well, his house have been blown up and his son lost his memory, so what do you expect from him? since he loast almost everything
"seems to be"?

He's practically in a santa suit and ringing a bell.
If Standing on the corner asking for donations giving a story isn't begging I don't know what is, But His story actually checks out xd
Pyro_Warrior
Allie-Nightrise
well, his house have been blown up and his son lost his memory, so what do you expect from him? since he loast almost everything

It's just..the thing is at this MOMENT..he's saying he's poor when millions have been donated to him..yet he wants MORE. surprised I'm for Gambino all the way..but I feel kind of awkward about all of this. sweatdrop
He's just participating in one of Gaia's oldest traditions--- questing! The begging for charity path has just been particularly fruitful for him and he never had to try and open a minishop.

Once he's done with his tower maybe he will put the rest of the money into day trading letters? domokun
Ariel Palaz
He's just participating in one of Gaia's oldest traditions--- questing! The begging for charity path has just been particularly fruitful for him and he never had to try and open a minishop.

Once he's done with his tower maybe he will put the rest of the money into day trading letters? domokun

I've just realized..he never made a quest thread..wow. surprised xp
Hows come he can't make a thread at the chairity forum like the rest of us, huh? mad

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
He's asking, but does that necessiarilly mean that you have to give him money? Of course not! It's the same way newbies do it in the chatterbox. You don't need to donate anything at all!
Most of the newbs in chatterbox use crazy untrue stories and say they're poor because they're new, He's not new and we know his story is true.

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
He does seem to be begging. Considering he's standing outside his mansion waiting for people to donate to him instead of getting off his fat a** and getting the money himself. XD
He deserves the donations 3nodding

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Gambino: "Hi as you all know I've been here for a long time, an oldbie as people call it. I have contributed alot to other users, I donated to them, gave them free items and facilitated successful balls at my mansion. Recently I was hit by a misfortune... I was hacked! My mansion and all my belongings, all gone. crying Then came the Von Helson sisters and they scam me! They use my son Gino to blackmail me, how can they? And now I'm back at zero. Will you please donate to my quest for the HUGE Tower? I will not forget you. Pls pls pls I need it so much. gonk

Donators:

Blacklist:

Funds:20,000,000g/?????????????"
I donated 800gold!
I donated 5,000. Might donate the other 3,000 I have as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff