Welcome to Gaia! ::

NuclearOops
Animeking007
I'm sorry but I'm anti-goverment not anti-royal

You silly man, the royalty affects the government, hell, Royalty usually is government. Even the Queen of England can influence the state. We raise to such a height of ill-gotten esteem that they can abuse it all without any reperations. To be anti-government is to be anti-authority. And anyone who weilds power with mandate of the people is government, is authority, is a dictator, and must be overthrown. That mysterious sniper has freed us, the sniper is a herald for the new revolution, we must act now!
Calm down dude. It's pixels.
NuclearOops
MammuYasha
you are just hartless(even when its just pretend) 4 gaians died stare

Oh? Only four? What about all the proletariat in there. All of Gambino's servants? All of the Von Helson servants. Those poor people mistreated by their masters and no one even thinks about them, shame.

This is what I'm going on about! The rich taking from the poor, the sick fascination with the first estate. I'm glad they're gone. Now it's time for the working man to rise up, and tear down the establishment brick by brick.

Wont the person/people that rise up just become the rich and there will still be the same heirachy if you read George Orwell Animal Farm its the same thing.

Dapper Lunatic

NuclearOops
Animeking007
I'm sorry but I'm anti-goverment not anti-royal

You silly man, the royalty affects the government, hell, Royalty usually is government. Even the Queen of England can influence the state. We raise to such a height of ill-gotten esteem that they can abuse it all without any reperations. To be anti-government is to be anti-authority. And anyone who weilds power with mandate of the people is government, is authority, is a dictator, and must be overthrown. That mysterious sniper has freed us, the sniper is a herald for the new revolution, we must act now!

The Von Helsons like glory and Gambino likes power. They use their gold to obtain such goals. Glory and Power, many people want such things, why is it so bad when the rich want them?
Man, Gambino and the VonHelson sisters are morons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff