Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just hoping the mansion will be rebuilt.

Gambino knows what it's like to be poor, right?

He's better than those sisters.

If we have to choose a party, side, and mansion, then Gambino will be my man.
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
ah well i don't think people can just change like that as soon as he gets a bit of cash he'll be back to his old ways XP
There is a moral to this story. Gambino was powerfull. The power went into his head. People hated him. Someone took his place and he is one of the poor now. One of us. He should know the suffering and pain of the poor. He lost his son, because he neglated him. (at least that's what the von helson said)

Gambino treated Gino like crap. (Noticed that during the olympics *shudder*) But I can't imagine the sisters are any better to him. They're so mean and nasty and snotty and ..*grumble grumble mutter*
May_Avery
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
ah well i don't think people can just change like that as soon as he gets a bit of cash he'll be back to his old ways XP
There is a moral to this story. Gambino was powerfull. The power went into his head. People hated him. Someone took his place and he is one of the poor now. One of us. He should know the suffering and pain of the poor. He lost his son, because he neglated him. (at least that's what the von helson said)

Gambino treated Gino like crap. (Noticed that during the olympics *shudder*) But I can't imagine the sisters are any better to him. They're so mean and nasty and snotty and ..*grumble grumble mutter*
theres a difference between snobbery and actual nastiness. i think the von helsons are just snobs but aren't we all? can you ever truely say you've never been mean to someone because of the way they look or act? as you can see i'm not a gambino fan but i'm not a fan of the von helsons i'm a fan of the #1 XD! now donate to me so i can buy my manshun!

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silentsnake
theres a difference between snobbery and actual nastiness. i think the von helsons are just snobs but aren't we all? can you ever truely say you've never been mean to someone because of the way they look or act? as you can see i'm not a gambino fan but i'm not a fan of the von helsons i'm a fan of the #1 XD! now donate to me so i can buy my manshun!
You know what, I SHOULD BE THE MOST powerfull gaian!
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
XD awww no competition XP
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Killerkirb
Silentsnake

No, I can't say I've never been mean to anyone. But the sisters strike me as nasty individuals. Quite frankly I'd love to just be voting for Gino. Where is he while all of this is going down? Poor boy has got to feel like crap. But I don't like the sisters.

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silentsnake
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
XD awww no competition XP
XD Screw Gambino, screw the Von Helson. Vote for me!
May_Avery
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Killerkirb
Silentsnake

No, I can't say I've never been mean to anyone. But the sisters strike me as nasty individuals. Quite frankly I'd love to just be voting for Gino. Where is he while all of this is going down? Poor boy has got to feel like crap. But I don't like the sisters.
thats it idea! i think we should all be able to donate to gino so he can have manshun XD!! whos with meh!
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Killerkirb
Silentsnake

thats it idea! i think we should all be able to donate to gino so he can have manshun XD!! whos with meh!

OOOH! OOOH! ME! Gino's such a cutie. He always looks so sad.
May_Avery
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Killerkirb
Silentsnake

XD im gonna go start a thread!
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Silentsnake
May_Avery
Killerkirb
Silentsnake

XD im gonna go start a thread!

Sweet! I'll come with!

Assimilated Businesswoman

::brings thread to life::

Were there any revelations while I was gone? Any new good rumors? domokun
Mae Noelle
::brings thread to life::

Were there any revelations while I was gone? Any new good rumors? domokun

As far as I know, nothing really has happened. If you go to the map, you can see the rubble has been cleared away, and the basement is being built.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff