Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Businesswoman

Or Gambino and his lack of mansion. xP

::falls back in from testing office:: WOO! Give me rumors. =D

Everyone else is making them, so so am I, dammit. domokun
((DUDE! I was SO waiting for them to magically bring back the Mansion! This is brilliant. A brilliant gold sink. A brilliant plot twist. WEWT.))

OK, so I am collecting rumors for Gambino's Donation Drive. x3

User Image

RUMOR patrol-ness:

- We may get some kind of item for donating?
- Perhaps we won't be allowed IN TO THE MANSION if we don't donate?
- Perhaps there'll be a grand opening sometime in the summer or whatever, and this party thing will turn into another annual ball/party/event thing?
- Perhaps the gold line is TIME based, and not by how much is actually donated? (rumor heard of someone donating 120k and it not moving. >>!!)
- Perhaps the mansion will become alive just in time for Easter!
- PERHAPS at easter, there'll be TWO BALLS! One at Von Helson's and one at Gambino's! Insert storyline drama! :O!!

::bounces around::

NPC activity! NPC activity! Oh happy days!! <3<3
*squee!*
It's a nice surprise to see Gambino again! Especially now attempting to rise from the ashes of destruction and overtake the position of the most powerful man in Gaia again! Muwahaha! Down with the sisters and up with Gambino! 3nodding

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Yay, another thread! XD Someone pointed out to me that this could be just in time for the Easter event.

Though I doubt that those who donate too late will not be allowed into the mansion. After all, that would exclude newer users or users who dislike Gambino. ^.^
Mae Noelle
Or Gambino and his lack of mansion. xP

Everyone else is making them, so so am I, dammit. domokun
((DUDE! I was SO waiting for them to magically bring back the Mansion! This is brilliant. A brilliant gold sink. A brilliant plot twist. WEWT.))

OK, so I am collecting rumors for Gambino's Donation Drive. x3

User Image

RUMOR patrol-ness:

- We may get some kind of item for donating?
- Perhaps we won't be allowed IN TO THE MANSION if we don't donate?
- Perhaps there'll be a grand opening sometime in the summer or whatever, and this party thing will turn into another annual ball/party/event thing?
- Perhaps the gold line is TIME based, and not by how much is actually donated? (rumor heard of someone donating 120k and it not moving. >>!!)

::bounces around::

NPC activity! NPC activity! Oh happy days!! <3<3

Tiz awsome!
I have allready donated over 28k and tha bar still has not moved! I hope it wasnt a waste of my gold! xp
I'm so glad that they'll have Gambino rise from the ashes. I just wish I wern't moving half way across the country while it's happening. V.V
Oh well, it'll be fun to hear what happened while I was gone. ^_^

Chibigreen Tejinashi
Yay, another thread! XD Someone pointed out to me that this could be just in time for the Easter event.

Though I doubt that those who donate too late will not be allowed into the mansion. After all, that would exclude newer users or users who dislike Gambino. ^.^

Yay! There can't be too much about Gambino. xD

Woo, in time for Easter... that's right.
And perhaps there'll be TWO balls! One at Von Helsons and one at Gambino's... oooh... plotness! :O!!

+_yhtnaf_+
Tiz awsome!
I have allready donated over 28k and tha bar still has not moved! I hope it wasnt a waste of my gold! xp

I've only donated 1k. ^^;;;
I have a sinking feeling that the bar isn't moved by gold... so I won't donate more till an admin comes out and admits it's a gold sink, and not a time-influenced thing.
kewlio rumours heart

Pet_Kitsune
*squee!*
It's a nice surprise to see Gambino again! Especially now attempting to rise from the ashes of destruction and overtake the position of the most powerful man in Gaia again! Muwahaha! Down with the sisters and up with Gambino! 3nodding

I love how everyone loved to hate Gambino back in the day, and now that the Von Helsons are in the equation the hate has completely flown over to them. xD
Mae Noelle
+_yhtnaf_+
Tiz awsome!

I've only donated 1k. ^^;;;
I have a sinking feeling that the bar isn't moved by gold... so I won't donate more till an admin comes out and admits it's a gold sink, and not a time-influenced thing.
hmm i think that to and also i think if you do give how much you give will not affect what you get so i only donate 1gold XD ah well im cheep.

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love your theories
2 event/balls would be awesome whee

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mae Noelle
Pet_Kitsune
*squee!*

I love how everyone loved to hate Gambino back in the day, and now that the Von Helsons are in the equation the hate has completely flown over to them. xD
Indeed. The more power you get, the more ego you have.

RagWeedFairy
I love your theories

Awmigawsh it would. domokun
What would suck is if they made it so you could only go to one, though!

WOOT! Yoou must chooose!

And if they both had different items being given away. D:!!
You know, when I saw this, I was about to scream, "THIS IS IT! SO MANY FREAKIN' GAMBINO THREADS, I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!" and wake up all the people in West Hall.

Then I saw the author of the thread. 3nodding Mae Noelle always makes the best threads.

I sure HOPE it's gold-controlled. I don't want that 50g I donated to go to waste! xp

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
RagWeedFairy
I love your theories
I'm kinda against that theory. Gambino made a promis, no more events. The Von Helson are the type that want all the power for themself. They want you people to worship them. My guesse is that after Gambino regain his power again he will get his own son back. And one way or the other pay back at the Von Helson sisters. Maybe like throwing them off the throne. Claiming everything back surprised . And then hold a ball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff