Welcome to Gaia! ::

If that happened, I would probably want to go to gambino's party, but I'd probably end up going to the von helson's instead, just because it would probably be less crowded 3nodding
I can't wait! I'm getting really hyper already! Maybe he'll do research to figure out a way to get Gino's memory back. Maybe he'll be mean and make an ugly potion for the twins (temp of course, don't hate me for suggesting it). Maybe it'll be the start of the battle system. Oooo I don't know.

*is hyper*
blaugh
Killerkirb
RagWeedFairy
I love your theories
2 event/balls would be awesome whee
I'm kinda against that theory. Gambino made a promis, no more events. The Von Helson are the type that want all the power for themself. They want you people to worship them. My guesse is that after Gambino regain his power again he will get his own son back. And one way or the other pay back at the Von Helson sisters. Maybe like throwing them off the throne. Claiming everything back surprised . And then hold a ball.
actually gambino didn't say that i don't think n_n. i think he just said he'd never go to durem.

Assimilated Businesswoman

Little Rachael
You know, when I saw this, I was about to scream, "THIS IS IT! SO MANY FREAKIN' GAMBINO THREADS, I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!" and wake up all the people in West Hall.

Then I saw the author of the thread. 3nodding Mae Noelle always makes the best threads.

I sure HOPE it's gold-controlled. I don't want that 50g I donated to go to waste! xp

I knew people would understand my strange desire to make another Gambino thead. domokun heart

lmfao, 50g. xD! <3<3<3
I hope it's gold controlled too... so it'll be like we really did actually do something, as a community. x3!

CRAPPERS I gotta go do testing... be back in four hours. ;__;
DaveyBoy07
If that happened, I would probably want to go to gambino's party, but I'd probably end up going to the von helson's instead, just because it would probably be less crowded 3nodding
yeah and if they give out items they'll be worth more XD

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silentsnake
actually gambino didn't say that i don't think n_n. i think he just said he'd never go to durem.
Oh yeah, either way. They are not the type that would throw a party at the same time. Maybe 'yes maybe' Gambino will do something nasty to the Von Helson sisters. Then get Gino back. And forgive the Helson sisters. Then they would be friends. And ofcourse after that, 2 parteeey.
Mae Noelle
I knew people would understand my strange desire to make another Gambino thead. domokun heart

lmfao, 50g. xD! <3<3<3
I hope it's gold controlled too... so it'll be like we really did actually do something, as a community. x3!

CRAPPERS I gotta go do testing... be back in four hours. ;__;

teh OMG she quoted meh! heart heart heart

I have a feeling that no matter what happens, the admins will somehow end up surprising us all. 3nodding
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
Oh yeah, either way. They are not the type that would throw a party at the same time. Maybe 'yes maybe' Gambino will do something nasty to the Von Helson sisters. Then get Gino back. And forgive the Helson sisters. Then they would be friends. And ofcourse after that, 2 parteeey.
XD i just want to party x3. i only donated 1 gold i hope if theres an item you get the sameone no matter how much you donated although that would be harsh to the person who donated 120k o_o. hmm i still don't trust gambino but oh well as long as the plots moving on.

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silentsnake
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
XD i just want to party x3. i only donated 1 gold i hope if theres an item you get the sameone no matter how much you donated although that would be harsh to the person who donated 120k o_o. hmm i still don't trust gambino but oh well as long as the plots moving on.
Gambino has tasted the poor. He'll reward EVERYONE. Even those who haven't donated. I just know it.
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
Killerkirb
Silentsnake
Gambino has tasted the poor. He'll reward EVERYONE. Even those who haven't donated. I just know it.
ah well i don't think people can just change like that as soon as he gets a bit of cash he'll be back to his old ways XP
if you change the 1 in the url of the donation bar to a 2
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/event_gambino_pbar2.gif
Interesting, verrry interesting

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silentsnake
ah well i don't think people can just change like that as soon as he gets a bit of cash he'll be back to his old ways XP
There is a moral to this story. Gambino was powerfull. The power went into his head. People hated him. Someone took his place and he is one of the poor now. One of us. He should know the suffering and pain of the poor. He lost his son, because he neglated him. (at least that's what the von helson said)

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
o0Faber0o
if you change the 1 in the url of the donation bar to a 2
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/event_gambino_pbar2.gif
Interesting, verrry interesting
I think we need to donate him so he can have revenge.
I still think that when Gambino get's his mansion back, he and the VH's will fight (not litteraly) to the Easter Event. Gaians will then have to choose side on which mansion they go to. 3nodding
Mae Noelle
Pet_Kitsune
*squee!*
It's a nice surprise to see Gambino again! Especially now attempting to rise from the ashes of destruction and overtake the position of the most powerful man in Gaia again! Muwahaha! Down with the sisters and up with Gambino! 3nodding

I love how everyone loved to hate Gambino back in the day, and now that the Von Helsons are in the equation the hate has completely flown over to them. xD

It's my personal oppinion that the sisters are snots. I don't like them, and if giving my gold to gambino will piss them off... I'm gonna do it! Plus, I just feel bad for him. Things went so wrong for him and now he's so much nicer. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff