Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino. We all know and love him. Most of us, anyway. When his house exploded, didn't we help him find his son...kinda? When he was at the Gaian Ball, didn't we all stand up and support him? And just recently, his housing project. Most of us gave lotsa gold, huh? So tell me, with all the help we've given him, why is he shutting himself up in that new mansion? He should be out enjoying life once more (Or coming to me for hypnotherapy for his son). So, does anybody know when he's coming outta his new fancy pants mansion? I need to know.
He's probably coming out this weekend for the Easter Event. He'll throw a huge bash and it'll be fun for the whole family. My guess is it will begin on Friday.

But I'm not a mod. Just spouting off my theory.
He is doing the eastet event. Probably.
Lindira
He's probably coming out this weekend for the Easter Event. He'll throw a huge bash and it'll be fun for the whole family. My guess is it will begin on Friday.

3nodding
Lindira

And if you were a mod you wouldn't "spill the beans" to any randomn person, in fact you probably wouldn't say anyhting.
The mods are basically regular users with extra powers and crap. They're usually kept in the dark about plots just as much as we are.
SWEET! Do you think he'll give out G-pins? I really want one!

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
The mods don't know anything XD I'm a helper (mini-mod) and I probably know less then some regular users xd
Bigbaddave

Twice in one year? Don't bet on it.
Autograph
The mods are basically regular users with extra powers and crap. They're usually kept in the dark about plots just as much as we are.
Good point.

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Love your sig, Tainted. Bet take I've seen on the "I Donated to Gambino" theme! Have a cookie! 3nodding
Autograph
Bigbaddave

Twice in one year? Don't bet on it.

Poop
emerald_star19
The mods don't know anything XD I'm a helper (mini-mod) and I probably know less then some regular users xd

le gasp, we are on the same boat, the only people that know anything are the admins. Mods know less than you because they don't have as much free time.
Tainted Deity
Lindira

And if you were a mod you wouldn't "spill the beans" to any randomn person, in fact you probably wouldn't say anyhting.

I know, I'm a mod's sister. wink She didn't even know that there was a Gambino Tower until I told her about it. I was just clarifying.
Bumpedy bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces