Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mad_Wolf90
its was probably labtech x hired by the von helsons
Gambino and edmund seemed to be friends why would he want to kill him

besides labtech x has always been a suspicious person selling the vials, dropping off a package at the 2nd annual gaia ball. he seems to be the most suspicious and therefore the prime suspect

Edmund was mebbe hired and missed on purpose? I dunno!
My theory... =)

Vannessa did it. Don't let her bussums trick you, she's pretty damn musculer for a woman. THink about it, she knows Edmund well, maybe they are just in a relationship. But who's to say there's more? She could be Edmund's boss. 'V' could be her nickname >_> She was hired by G CORP to exterminate Gambino. Not the VH twins, they were only bragging about their sheety party, don't you think they would've been bragging about killing Gambino? They were all alone, I could imagine them doing it. But they weren't... 3nodding

Johnny is dead if this was real life >_> THe G Force would crush him, and contrary to popuar belif, water is NOT soft. If you ht it hard enough, it could be even harder then cement or stone. Even if he did survive the impact, he was shot, and he wouldn't survive the impact without injury. He would drown.. of course, we're not talking about real life. He could very well be alive. He survived an explosion afterall neutral
Foxy Grampa
My theory... =)

Vannessa did it. Don't let her bussums trick you, she's pretty damn musculer for a woman. THink about it, she knows Edmund well, maybe they are just in a relationship. But who's to say there's more? She could be Edmund's boss. 'V' could be her nickname >_> She was hired by G CORP to exterminate Gambino. Not the VH twins, they were only bragging about their sheety party, don't you think they would've been bragging about killing Gambino? They were all alone, I could imagine them doing it. But they weren't... 3nodding

Johnny is dead if this was real life >_> THe G Force would crush him, and contrary to popuar belif, water is NOT soft. If you ht it hard enough, it could be even harder then cement or stone. Even if he did survive the impact, he was shot, and he wouldn't survive the impact without injury. He would drown.. of course, we're not talking about real life. He could very well be alive. He survived an explosion afterall neutral

Yeah. I know. Unless you land feet first in the water, going perfectly straight, you WOULD die in real life. The force breaks the water tension. But, who knows.
Setsuna_kun6
Mad_Wolf90

besides labtech x has always been a suspicious person selling the vials, dropping off a package at the 2nd annual gaia ball. he seems to be the most suspicious and therefore the prime suspect

yeah i just read that theory a second ago thats now my secondary theory
but other than blackmail i dont see why edmund would kill gambino
Setsuna_kun6
Foxy Grampa
My theory... =)

Yeah. I know. Unless you land feet first in the water, going perfectly straight, you WOULD die in real life. The force breaks the water tension. But, who knows.

What if he landed in a net of seaweed? xp
Mad_Wolf90
Setsuna_kun6
Mad_Wolf90

it's confusing, and I guess we just have to find out for ourselve s^_^

I still think Gino died. Again. jk

And a net of seaweed would be worse O_O
Setsuna_kun6
Foxy Grampa
My theory... =)

Even then, wouldn't it at least break your legs?
Old man Logan (the fisherman) is probably going to find Gambino 3nodding
Mad_Wolf90
Setsuna_kun6
Mad_Wolf90

Because Gambino wanted to destroy the Von Helsons, and then who would Edmund watch while they tanned?
Setsuna_kun6
Mad_Wolf90
Setsuna_kun6
Mad_Wolf90

it's confusing, and I guess we just have to find out for ourselve s^_^

I still think Gino died. Again. jk

And a net of seaweed would be worse O_O

Gino is Immortal!
Qwake
Setsuna_kun6
Gambinoooo!

I think he's alive.

If you look close enough, when he was shot, and was falling, his pocketwatch was shattered.

And he fell over the ocean, right?

I think the shooter was Edmund, cuz someone said he was a sharpshooter and dressed up as one on halloween didn't he?

Omg...in the christmas journal,Edmund was talking to someone on the cell fone and ran away from gambino really fast! O_O

Whee ^_^ Go Gambino

...Okay he fell from something very high...your bone will shatter when if you fall into water from that high.

This is the intarweb. We do not subscribe to reality here. He took THREE ******** HOURS TO FALL, why would the landing be any more logical?
YukiTenshino
Setsuna_kun6
Foxy Grampa
My theory... =)

Even then, wouldn't it at least break your legs?
Old man Logan (the fisherman) is probably going to find Gambino 3nodding
Oh, that's a good idea... if he's alive o____o; But, in reality, he'd float to shore. But the fisherman idea is a for the plot...
Lol our evil little minds are working now! *goes to check for any changes, will report back if there are any*
Captain Cannabis
I hope the lil guy lived because the Helsons SUCK!
amen
Nothing yet *fidget*
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!

It was Peyo...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items